Ty and Amy's Decision. Chapter 22.

*knock knock knock*
Someone knocks on the door. "Come in" I yell, standing from the couch.
Grandpa walks into the room. "Hey grandpa" I say.
"Hey Amy"
"What can I do for you?" I ask, walking over to him.
"Well, you know you and Ty, and this little one" he pauses and points to my stomach briefly. I smile and rub my stomach.
"Are always welcome here" he adds.
"Yeah I know that" I say, a bit confused.

"Well, I...Lisa and I and Lou were talking and we decided, that we want you, Ty and your baby to move back into the house, this loft is tiny and we want the best for your family, now before you say anything we're not forcing you-" I cut him off.

"Of course your not grandpa, I think it's not a bad idea, I'll talk to Ty about it. " I say.
"That's great then" he says.
"Oh and I'm sure Ty's made it clear enough but just in case, no riding horses until after the pregnancy, we've all decided you can work with them on foot, as long as either Ty, I, Lou, or Georgie are close. Remember NO riding horses" he says.
I sigh then nod "you guys are gonna have to hold of me back, I have no idea how I'm gonna do this" I say.

"Don't worry your mother done it, I'm sure you can" grandpa says as we stroll over and sit on the couch.
"Yeah...I really miss her grandpa" I say, "I wish she was here, especially now".

" we all do Amy" grandpa says, pulling me in for a hug.

"I promise I'll talk to Ty about it, he'll be getting back from the clinic soon" I reply.
-----–––––-----30 mins later---------
"Hey Ty" I say, walking up to him as he gets out of his blue truck. "Hey Ames" he says. He kisses me then we pull apart "hey little one" he says, he rubs then kisses my stomach. "Ty, can I talk to you?" I ask as we stroll hand and hand into the barn and up to the loft. "Sure Ames, you know you can..what is it?" He asks.

"Well, grandpa and I were talking and he asked if..if we want to move back into the house...for more room for us and the little one" I look down and rub my stomach.
"I...I was wondering what you think" I finish. I look up and gaze into his eyes, almost getting lost.
"Well....sure...it would give us more room....that is if you want to...I'll only do it if you want to" he says, taking my hands in his.

"Well....yeah....as long as your completely 100% for it " I say, messaging his hands.
"I..I'd like it....as long as you two are with me, I'll be fine" he says.
I smile at his comment.
--------
10 mins later.
-------
"Do you want to talk to grandpa?" I ask.
"Sure" Ty replies and we find grandpa stacking some hay bales.

"Hey Amy...Ty." He says, nodding to us as he sets another bale down.

"Hey Jack, so we talked about your offer...and decided to accept, if it still stands" Ty says, jumping to the chase.
"Great...when do you want to move in" grandpa says, placing a bale down on the pile.
Ty looks at me then back at grandpa "whenever we're welcome" Ty replies.
"Well that's anytime then" Jack says, lifting another bale from the wheelbarrow.
"Well..we were thinking we'd start moving our stuff in a couple'a days, if that's ok" Amy says and I nod.
"Perfect," grandpa says stacking the last bale and brushing his hands on his shirt.

-------------------------------------
A/n.
I'm going to skip to when Amy's 3 going on 4 months pregnant and when Ty and Amy are well and truly settled in.

Sorry if this is bad but anyways....hope you enjoy.

😊