Megami x Ayano Part 2

This is a continuation of my last Megami x Ayano, please read it first before this one. Thank you.
Requested by: galaxy_and_meyrin

"Megami? Can I ask you a question?" Ayano asked, fiddling with her fingers. It was 5 years later and the things weren't the same as they used to be.

"Hmm? What is it?" Megami perked up.

"Well, I just wanted to ask," She paused, "Why did you save me back then? Didn't I cause trouble in your school?" Ayano's charcoal eyes stared at Megami's. It looked strong and it demanded an answer, but looks can be deceiving. Under the toughness was guilt and sadness, did she really deserve Megami?

Megami sighed while smiling sweetheartedly. "Well, it was because I felt something... nice from you the first time I set my eyes on you... It was something that no one can explain." Then she stared straight to Ayano's eyes. "That was when I was sure, you'll be my forever partner."

Ayano teared up. Suddenly, she jumped onto the silver-haired girl and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Thank you Megami... I love you too and I forever will" Megami laughed, "I know."

"Mama! I'm home!" A high-pitch voice beamed. Megami broke their sweet embrace and opened the front door. Immediately, a small child hugged Megami's knees. "Mama!" Then, her eyes darted towards Ayano. "Mommy!" She ran and embraced the raven-haired girl. Ayano laughed and smiled cheerfully.

Megami watched then smiled. "Oh c'mon." I love my family. She ran to them and formed a group hug. And I wont give them up for anything.

Word Count: 267 words.
A/N: Okay, that was VERY short, but I didn't really have any other ideas soooo... SORRY!