Ayano x Saki

Requested by: gamingwithlauren

Oh! There she is! The tealette thought as she spotted the raven-haired yandere in the distance. The raiven-haired girl, also known as Ayano, was currently stalking her one and only Senpai, Taro. Saki despised him, mainly because Ayano had an obvious crush on him. But there was another reason why she hated him so much. He was a f***boy. 2 years ago, Kokona managed to confess her feelings to Taro. Fortunately, Taro accepted. After a couple months, Kokona caught Taro hooking up with another girl. Kokona, who was all outrageous and was a crying mess, broke up with him and came to Saki. It was an unforgettable experience for both of the girls, but luckily, they seemed to not mind it as much.

Apparently, Saki liked Ayano after she helped her find her bra for no apparent reason. Saki thought she was so kind and later on developed feelings for her.

"There's your chance! Go talk to her!" Saki's thoughts were cut off by her best friend, Kokona. Kokona wore a giddy smile on her face as she nudged Saki with her elbow. She knew Saki had a crush on this girl, but never told anyone else.

 "Good luck!" Kokona then pushed Saki to Ayano's direction. Saki stumbled a bit but got her balance soon after. 

"Hi Yan-chan! I didn't know you were here!" Saki beamed, approaching Ayano. As soon as Ayano heard Saki, she turned sideways and faced the smiling social butterfly in front of her.

"Good morning, Miyu-san." Her monotone almost made Saki shiver, it was cold, like there was no effort put in it. 

"How are you? We haven't talked much lately." Saki reasoned out, almost frowning at the last sentence. It was painful to say, but Saki and Ayano haven't exchanged a word after the little task Ayano had to do.

"I'm fine, thank you." Saki smiled, hearing Ayano was okay made her feel so relieved. 

"Sooo, I just wanted to say---" Saki started, almost sparking up a conversation. Unfortunately, she was cut off by Ayano.

"I'm sorry, Miyu-san, but I must go." Ayano apologized rather angrily. Her voice was filled with rage and her jaw was clenched. She was glaring at something behind Saki, something that made her fume. Saki whipped her head to where Ayano was glaring at to see Amai staring at Taro with a smile on her face.

When Saki turned her head to face Ayano, she was already gone. Saki heaved a sigh before heading back to Kokona, who was patiently waiting on a bench.

"Sooo... How did it go?" Kokona asked enthusiastically once Saki sat down beside her. However, she frowned when Saki looked down and had a sad expression plastered on her face.

"We just greeted each other and I started to say something but she cut me off when she saw that a$$ talking to Odayaka-san." Kokona wore a scowl on her face for a second before going back to her optimistic self.

"Don't worry, you'll get her next time!" Kokona reassured, smiling a confident smile to Saki who sadly smiled back.

- - - - -

One very day, Saki was carelessly just exploring the halls of Akademi until she heard a conversation. Saki, who was too curious, decided to eavesdrop and hide behind a wall.

"Hello, Aishi-san." The mere mention of Ayano's name made Saki's eyes dilated, someone was talking to her! Saki silently peaked to see Taro and Ayano standing there. Taro had his hands on his pockets while Ayano had her hands clasped on her chest.

"Se-senpai?!" Ayano stammered, blushing heavily to the sight of Taro. Saki made a light growl, I won't make him hurt her. I don't want that to happen. I won't allow that to happen! Saki thought as tons of negative scenes appeared on her mind.

Taro wore a smug on his face as he eyed Ayano up-and-down, lust filling in his eyes. (Once a f***boy, always a f***boy.)

"Want to hang-out after school? I know you won't regret it." Taro asked. Ayano, who was oblivious to anything that he was going to do, nodded her head. (Ayano is an innocent cinnamon roll.) 

Saki fumed, knowing what was going to happen later on. Before Taro could do anything, Saki jumped out of her hiding spot and stood behind them.

"STOP! I won't let you take her!" She bursted, her face was full of rage and madness, it looked like she was about to explode! Ayano, who was confused, tilted her head slightly.

"I know what you do, Yamada, and I won't let you do it to her!" Saki yelled. Taro, in the other hand, was not fazed. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked off. Her busts weren't that big anyways. He thought before taking out his hentai manga and reading it.

"Are you okay, Ayano?" Saki asked, but when she turned around, Ayano was already gone. Saki heaved a sigh, There's no chance I'll be with her. She thought before walking away.

Meanwhile...

What is this feeling? Am I starting to like her? The ravenette thought.

Word Count: 827 words.

(A/N: Hello! Sorry if this one-shot is a bit cringy, I don't really like how it turned out but... Meh. Thanks for reading, bye!)