Kuu x Riku

Something You Can't Put On Papers
Requested by: PrincessElina1

"97." Kuu emotionlessly blurted out. She didn't usually care for anything but studying was another thing. She loved to study and always wanted a high score, she spends most of her time studying at the school's rooftop everyday.

"Dude, you just got a 99! You are probably going to be in the Top 3 of our school's smartest students! Way da go!" Kuu turned her head to the voice's owner, turns out it was Budo Masuta. Next to him was Riku Soma, wearing glasses that Kuu never seen him wear before, and he seemed to change his hairstyle as well.

"You got a 99, huh?" Kuu stood up from her chair and looked at Riku with the same poker face she wore.

"Apparently I did. Pardon me if I make you feel upset, but I just wanted to get a good grade, that's all." He spoke with his British accent fluently, his accent would make any girl melt but Kuu didn't even give a damn.

"I am going to beat you." Kuu never really said this to anyone, but someone got a better grade than her! I guess she needed to study better then.

The purple-haired boy nodded his head and gave Kuu a smile. "I wish you good luck."

Kuu's eyes widen but completely relax when she walked away, heading to the rooftop to study more.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"99."

"100!" Kuu turned her head to find out that Riku Soma has beaten her once again. She watched in jealousy as they cheered on his perfect score.

'What is this feeling? Is this what they call... jealousy?'

Kuu couldn't take anymore of their cheers for Riku's high score and stomped out of the room, off to the rooftop where she will study even harder. Unaware of the purple-haired boy who stared at her pitifully.

~•~•~•~•~•~

It has been 3 days and Riku was talking to Ayano, about their matchmaking deal.

"I thought about it and... I don't love Kokona anymore." Ayano's eyes widen in surprise and shock, but relaxed when she nodded her head.

"I understand, but you will regret this moment." He raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off when he left the area.

He didn't like Kokona anymore since he liked someone else, his study rival, Kuu Dere. The day they met was when the tests occurred, since then, he always had an affection on Kuu.

Same goes for Kuu, after Riku managed to unlock Kuu's first emotion, jealousy, she has fallen in love with him and unlocked more emotions along the way.

Both of them have feelings for each other but refuse to disclose due to their 'hatred' for each other.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Meanwhile, a black-haired girl hissed and growled as she complained about Riku's change of mind.

"I wasted all my time, for nothing!" She banged her fists on the wall, a big scowl on her face.

"She's going to confess tomorrow, and how am I going to get rid of her now?!" Her eyes then darted to the door, as a creepy smile formed on her face.

"I will get my revenge on you, Riku Soma. Just wait and see."

~•~•~•~•~•~

It was the next day, Friday, and all the girls were going to confess their feelings today. Lucky for Kokona, she got Senpai all to herself now, and there was nothing Ayano could do.

Ayano checked Riku and Kuu's information to see they both have a crush on each other, and Ayano know's just how to do her revenge.

"Getting your heart broken is the best revenge there is." Ayano ran to the cooking club and got her knife, time to make this bloody.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Kuu was just about to go home, she packed her things and left the rooftop, until... she came.

"Do you like Riku?" The black-haired girl asked. Kuu didn't know this girl but decided to answer anyway.

Kuu nodded, a faint taint of pink on her cheeks. An evil smile immediately formed on Ayano's lips.

"Well, I'll make sure that the next time you see him, will be in the afterlife." The blue-haired girl was confused before Ayano brought out her knife.

The black-haired girl then stabbed Kuu in the stomach, causing Kuu to stumble back before falling. Ayano knelt down, and looked at the dying female.

"You will still have time to see your beloved, be lucky I am giving you this chance." Ayano left, leaving the knife in Kuu's stomach. Ayano also left a note addressed to Riku, full of how she hated him.

About 30 seconds later, Riku came and jumped when he saw Kuu's bleeding body.

"Kuu!" The purple-haired male sat down next to Kuu and placed her head on his lap. Tears fell from his eyes as Kuu weakly wipe it away.

"... Don't... cry..." Riku whimpered, He can't believe his love of his life was dying in his arms.

"Kuu! Don't leave me!" He yelled, Kuu only let out a weak smile as she breathed her last breaths.

Her last words were, "... I love... you... I... always will..." With that, Kuu closed her eyes for the last time, teleporting to the afterlife.

"I love you too." Riku's cries and sobs didn't help Kuu back to life, it was no use, she was dead now. Riku looked up to see a note that was on the knife that was inside Kuu.

Riku read the note:

Didn't I tell you I would get my revenge? Well here it is. I hope you feel what I feel for you, pure hatred. Do you regret denying my request now? I bet you do. Remember, her death is for YOU to blame.

From Ayano.

Riku cried more and more, this was all his fault. He wants to see Kuu again, hear her monotone voice, her everything. Riku took a glance on the knife before taking it out of Kuu's chest. He then pointed it to his neck.

'I will see you again Kuu, after this.'

~•~•~•~•~•~

Taro Yamada, Kokona Haruka, Ayano Aishi, Riku Soma, and Kuu Dere died that day.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Even if their love was hidden, they still got to admit it in the very end. They died together with their blood collided. They finally shared something you can't put on papers, love.

Word Count: 1055 words.