A trip (2) (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

"We might as well get ready, unless you wanna continue.." Suga replies, wHaT iS haPpeNinG.

After a bit we finally started getting ready for the scuba diving trip. Suga and the other guys didn't know you were gonna be wearing a bikini to go scuba diving, because what idiot would wear a bikini around 7 dudes that are the slightest perverts? (Me, I would do that to attempt to seduce them. I mean I am a 13 year old (lmao i was 13 at the time this was written, i am actually 16) thats trying to seduce 20+ year old Korean boys. What a great life I have.)

You tried to get something to cover up your body, because it'd be awkward to be so revealing in a van. (Wow that doesn't sound creepy at all!)

You simply were wearing a shirt and shorts and flip flops (3 dollah flip flops?)

Suga was wearing a white shirt and swimming shorts, cause ya know, he ain't into those revealing type shit.

You & Suga were the last ones to arrive, because both of you got distracted (͡o‿O͡). "What took you so long Hyung?" V asks "Oh..Um..I got distracted and lost track of time" Suga says adding a nervous laugh, hoping Jin wouldn't say anything about earlier.

"Oh, you got distracted by Y/N lips, huh?" Jin says causing Suga to immediately hit him with a random umbrella "YAH! WHY DO YOU ALL DISRESPECT SOMEONE WHO IS OLDER THAN YOU, YOU BASTARDS!" Jin screams like a mom on steroids. "I don't disrespect you." RM says "NO YOU DO! WHEN YOU DO THOSE HIP THRUSTS ON THOSE FANCAMS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I FELT LIKE I WAS A REAL WOMAN!" Jin says cletching his chest.

"We only disrespect you when you do something none of us would think of doing." Jimin says "I swear sometimes I think your ideas are more weird then Jungkook! And Jungkook's ideas are out of this world!"

"Atleast I have creative thoughts!" Jin agrues, and after that everyone started agruing other than you. You were just there and like no one knew you existed or something.

"I COOK FOR YOU LAZY ASSES!" Jin yells "I FIX THE THINGS NAMJOON BREAKS!" "I DON'T TRY TO BREAK THINGS! ITS LIKE IF I BREATHE ON IT, IT JUST BREAKS SUDDENLY!" "YOU'RE SHORT!" Jungkook screams at Jimin "THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID YESTERDAY NIGHT!" Jimin yells, causing all of us to look at Jimin. "What?" Everyone says, Jimin stares "Huh?" everyone just ignores him and all in sync go "Never mind."

After a couple minutes of arguing, the driver announces we arrived.

"There is no way I am scuba diving with Mr. blabber mouth" Suga says crossing his arms "I am going to drown you in your sleep" Jin says. Wow, well uh..This is very awkward.

"Who cares guys! We came here to have fun! Not to argue, about..Really weird things. Anywho! No more fighting! Or else I am gonna force you to watch Twilight for 2 days." Everyone gasps in horror "Whoa, she's evil."

"Okay, Noona is right! We came here to have fun! Everyone makes mistakes right?" Jungkook says "Now lets go and have some fun!" Everyone screams and runs in random directions.

2

3

They all came running back "Wait, where are we going again?"

.

Once everyone found out where to go, we all had to change, and that meant...

PERVERTED BOYS, HERE I COME!

You felt awkward after seeing yourself in the mirror, you weren't that flat chested-ish, but you still had some kind of a chest.

When you came out, you were covering yourself with a towel. All the boys were already done changing, since some of then can for real just take of their shirts and just dive right in.

"Why are you wearing a towel? We're gonna be swimming anyways." Jin asks "Because, its embrassing to be this revealing!" You stuttered "Revealing...? Oh my gosh, are you wearing like those g-string type of biknis?" RM says with a kick to his shin "You little asshole." Suga says "W-What! No! My body isn't that type! Its just I feel so revealed and exposed.."

"Its fine, I am gay." Jin says as he covers Namjoon's eyes "Hey I wanna see!" Namjoon says trying to pry of f Jin's hands "No you nasty pervert. If you're gay for me, act like it." Jin knees him in the back.

"O-Okay fine.." You took of the towel, and everyone was just staring.

You could have swore you saw a nose bleed from Suga "I-I am gonna g-go wash m-my f-face, iN soMe holY wat-I MEAN WATER!" Suga says as he runs off to the Men's restroom to wipe off his face.

"Wow Noona! You look pretty!" Jungkook says walking around you in circles admiring every feature like a damn inspector.

"Let's go!" Jin says.

After scuba diving, everyone thought it would be a great idea to have a little group party in Jin's room.

With beer and alcohol. (anD yOu knOw wHaT haPpEnS wiTh alCoHOl)

As for you, you weren't a good drinker. So if you were to drink one bottle of soju, you will be drunk immediately without knowing. You knew this because Siyan had recorded you being drunk, and that was not fun.

"Y/N, are you already drunk?" RM asks "Noooo, I am nottt drUnK" you say wth a hiccup "I am not drunk, because it's illegal for me to drink." Jungkook frowns as he sips his apple juice.

"Well no dip sherlock! Your like 19 years old, you shouldn't be drinking yet!" V says "No! In America, the drinking permit is 18 or above! I am 19! I wanna try to drink!" Jungkook wines (Pun intended) "Where the hell did you learn that it was 18+? Child the drinking age is 21+, just wait 2 more years and tour set." Jin says sipping another bottle of beer.

Before you knew it everyone was drunk, including Jungkook. I don't know how you get drunk from apple juice, but Jungkook made it happen some how.

Jin sent everyone back to their hotel rooms, since he didn't want any barfing in his hotel room. You and Suga were heading back, you two may be drunk. But you still knew where to go.

Once you got in the room, you were immediately pinned up to the wall by Suga. Making you flustered but enjoy it at the same time, since you were drunk.

"Doo, yoU knOw hOw loNg I'Ve beeN hoLdInG mySelF arouNd yoU?" Suga says pointing at you. "WeLl nOw youR gOnnA gEt puniShhheeddd..!..1..!" Suga says drunkily "Did I make masster mad?" You say putting in some foreplay, causing Suga to blush. You weren't sure if the blush came from being drunk, or being flustered of being called "Master".

"Yess, you did, younG lady!" Suga starts pointing "And I am gonna punish you verryyy hard." Suga says,

You two start what you were gonna regret in the morning.

TO BE CONTINUED...

UPDATE: I have decided to not do the smut, since I want this book to be like smut-free, but in the story. Suga & You will have some smut like scenes, but no smuts. Take it as a lime/fluff.

See ya later, ya nasties!

Word count: 1876