Chapter 28 She Will Go, She Will Come

Beginne am Anfang

"Not if it involves Harry." I blurted, Zanita snickering at me.

"Why? Because you love him?" Again she came closer, walking around me as I was glued to the ground. "Because you trust him? Because you gave yourself to him?" I looked at her, horrified.

"Don't act surprised, I can practically smell him on you. Him and sex." I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry, scream and kick like a five year old. She knew how I felt about Harry and she used it against me so easily.

"Doesn't that bother you? How I know things. How I know about that and how I know him better than you. How what he did to you he's done to me, more than a hundred times." I could feel a warm tear slide down my cheek. My fists were bawled at my sides, desperately trying to contain my anger.

"And in the same room, in the same bed, except he was on me. And he could experiment a lot more with me than you. And more importantly I could satisfy him better." Zanita was dancing around me, feeding off of my anger and frustration.

"Stop it!" I screamed and she smiled at me. "Just because you're a thousand year old whore does not mean you're worth more to Harry!"

"A whore that he's loved longer than you've lived." She clapped her hands. "So, darling, if I were you I would stay away, or I can't guarantee the safety of anyone. Not even Harry." Her attitude had changed completely. She wasn't smiling, dancing around and taunting me anymore. Now she was in my face, threatening me.

"You can't make me-" Her hand flew up, closing my mouth.

"Are we clear?" The hand covering my mouth was squeezing so hard I could almost hear the bones in my jaw crackling. I nodded, more tears escaping my eyes from pain. She smiled, letting go of me, walking away from me. Her hips swaying with every step.

Harry

"What is it that is so damn important?" I inquired, looking at Zayn standing opposite me with a fag between his lips.

"Where's brown eyed girl?" He asked, lighting it.

"She's on her way home." I shrugged. Just because we'd bonded does not mean I can't go anywhere without her.

"You didn't follow her all the way?" He asked and seemed to look questioningly at me. What was up with him?

"No, we've walked throughout those woods a million times." Why was he acting all strange and protective of Saoirse?

"Well, I thought after the Zanita thing that-" He'd been urging me about how this had been important but right now it seemed like he was making pointless small talk.

"Zanita's been gone for....what three weeks."

"Yeah, but do you really think she's going to come here, fuck you and then bugger off? I'm sorry but that does not sound like the Zanita we've known." He huffed, blowing smoke in my face in an arrogant way.

"Last time I checked, I was the one who spent years with her." I spat angrily at him. Who was he thinking that he knew Zanita better than me? I'd spent a hundred something years with her, I hardly ever left her side.

"No, need to get snappy. I just think you're being naïve."

"You're one to talk. You're the one who keeps denying you're in love with Serena and you just think she's going to stay around forever but the truth is she'll get bored with the fact that you can never give her what she wants and leave. Everyone knows how you feel about her yet you keep dodging the subject. She won't stay with you forever." Anger sparked in his eyes which was unusual for him. Zayn had always kept his cool but I could see the frustration and anger build inside of him.