"You will see, but first we need to pick Jen and your brother up."

"They are coming with us?"

"Yeah I thought it would be nice for us to get to hangout with them. Gives them a chance to get to know me better and me get to know them."

"Have I told you how amazing you are."

They pull into Gwen's brother's driveway. Jen and Todd both climb in the back seat. Gwen immediately turns around in her seat looking to Jen.

"Do you know where we are going?" She asks her sister-in-law

"I do but I'm under strict instruction not to tell you." Gwen huffs and turns back around in her seat

Blake chuckles at Gwen's childish display of frustration and reaches over to her taking her hand. Blake knows his plan is about to be discovered as signs give it away.

"You're taking us to Disney???" Gwen suddenly exclaims

"Yeah I thought you would enjoy going. I have never been so you will have to show me the ropes."

"It's been years since we have been. That was always my favorite part of summer, our parents used to bring us here. Thank you Blakey."
                                          .............................................................
Inside the park the girls needed to use the restroom so the boys were left waiting for them. This is the first time Blake had been around Todd, so to say he was nervous doesn't begin to explain his current state.

"While the girls aren't here, I would really like to thank you for everything you have done for my sister."

"There is no need to thank me buddy. I love her."

"My sister means the world to me. We have always been close and I was heart broken when her ex drove her away from us. So I owe you for giving me my sister back." Todd says sticking his hand out for Blake to shake

Blake takes his hand shaking it. Blake is taken aback because he really doesn't take the credit for that. Yes he encouraged it and helped Gwen to get there. However he never once thought about being the reason she went back to her family. He did what any man would do. Right?

"I don't want credit for that. She needed you guys and I just did what was right."

"I do have to lay this out to you, it's my duty as the brother. When Gwen loves she loves with her whole self. From what I have seen of her with you, she loves you unlike anyone she has ever loved. If you hurt her you need to know that you will break her. I'm not sure she could come back from a hurt that deep."

"Todd you don't have to worry about that. I know everyone says that but I couldn't be more genuine. If something were to happen and Gwen and I were no longer together, I wouldn't exist anymore. She is my world, my life, my everything. If I'm not with her I don't want to be here anymore. Life would be pointless without her."

"I'm glad to hear that man."

"Glad to hear what?" Gwen says as she walks up to the boys walking straight into Blake's open arms

"Oh nothing darling I was just telling Todd how well the lessons are going with Josh, Chuck's godson."

"Oh ok. Blakey?"

"Yes darling?"

"Can we take pictures in front of the castle?" She asks batting her eyelashes at him

Blake chuckles because like she really needs to bat those lash at him to get him to do what she wants.

"Anything you want sunshine."