First Days

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

please let me sleep.... I don't want to go to school!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I'm just going to ignore you....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"ALRIGHT! I'll wake up, jeez..." I practically yelled. it was monday morning, and that means school, and school means I had no friends right now, at all. But I'll try to make friends, because that's what I promised Owen and nonna.

I hope I'll do it okay today..... probably not.

I put on my jumper, and some skinny jeans and my vans under them. I didn't know what to do with my auburn hair so I just let it hang lose.

I walked downstairs and sat at the dinner table to eat breakfast. "Did you sleep well? are you excited for your first day on Emmonak High?" Nonna all but asked me. " Yes I'm very excited," I told her with my smile.

I looked at the clock and saw that if I didn't leave now I would run late. "Sorry Nonna, Grandpa, I gotta go now if I don't wanna be late on the first day of school." I kissed them both on the head, and before I shut the door I heard them both call after me telling me good luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was slowly getting closer to the school. My heartbeat was speeding up. I was contemplating on just turning around, going home, fake sick or something. But that just be a sad thing to do. So I just went on to the school.
I finally arrived and went to the nearest parking spot by the entrance. I got out of my car and got some weird glances from people.... 'I can't do this. I can't do this' I started chanting in my head, but was soon interupted by a waaaaaay too happy looking girl.

"Hey! I'm Allison! You're new right? Welcome to Emmonak High!" She said all cheery and overly excited. Note: I can't handle cheery and overly excited people.

"H-hi... I'm Denali... I'm new y-yes..." I said, not looking her in the eyes, blushing. She crouched down a little, looking me straight in the eyes, making me blush even more.

"You don't have to be scared, I won't bite." She giggled as she stood up straight again, taking a hold of my wrist. "Come with me. You have to go to administration first right?" I was suprised by her sudden action, but nodded anyways, mumbling a small 'yeah'.

The way to the administration office was stressful. Allison kept explaining about the school, and I got weird stares from people all around me. Joy. That was until my eyes locked with his eyes. His piercing blue gaze got me mesmerized. I stopped walking, and Allison noticed, looking at me. But I didn't notice. I didn't notice anything anymore. Just him. Those eyes. So cold... Yet they held a certain warmth as he stared right back at me. But then he turned away, walking the opposite direction of me. I kept staring until he turned the corner.

"What was that all about?" Allison suddenly said, pulling me out of my trance. I suddenly realised what had happened and blushed really, really hard.

"I don't know..." I answered truthfully.

"Okay... Anyways, here is the administration office. Meet me here again at lunch, I'll guide you around the school okay!" She smiled at me as she walked off, waving. I waved back at her and took a deep breath before walking into the office
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Miss Calahan.... Hmm. I see you had no trouble at your old school. Good grades. Just above the average of the school. Uhh... So you requested to be put in AP Math, AP History, AP Biology and AP English. Am I right?" Ms. McArthur, the head of administration, asked me with a kind smile. I nodded in agreement. So I was a nerd, what gives? It's not like I had friends to visit or parties to go to? Insert a small cry right here.

"Okay, then it's all settled." She said as she handed me my timetable. I looked over it and I was pretty content with it.

"Okay, so let's see. Right now you have AP History with Mr. O'Connel." She stood up from her desk and told me to follow her. I was pretty amazed by how big the school was, even though there weren't that much people in this school. Scrap that, there weren't that much people in this town.

"Here we are. Mr. O'Connel, this is the new student Denali Calahan." Ms. McArthur introduced me as she opened the door. I walked into the classroom. When I looked up I immediately held back the gasp threatening to escape my lips. There they were again. Those blue eyes. Staring right at me. Right into me.

"Okay. Let's see. Ah. There we go. Denali, you can go sit next to Alexander." Mr. O'Connel said snapping me out of my daze. I looked at him as he pointed to where I would be sitting. I followed the line of his finger, only for my eyes to be locked on the seat where I will be sitting in, next to the person who made me forget what breathing was with his beautiful blue eyes.

Alexander.

----------------------------------------------------------

AYO LONG TIME NO UPDATE!

Mostly because I thought nobody will read this story anyways, but once I started continueing writing this chapter, I found out how much I want to continue it. Although this chapter isn't that long, hopefully you all still liked it? Cx
-Selenaaaaaaaaa~