uncomfortable ride

As I waited outside, I saw a car coming my way.

it stopped just in front of me, and at that exact moment, grandpa came outside and Owen stepped out of the car.

'What do you think?' grandpa asked me.

'Wait... Grandpa, do you mean this car is mine?' I asked him not believing myself.

'Yes.' Owen said awnsering my question instead of grandpa.

I was standing in front of an old Toyota pick-up truck, even though it was old, I already loved it.

'Grandpa, you shouldn't have...' i told my grandpa as tears started welling up in my eyes. This was the first present I got since I came here, and it's the best present.

'Oh Denali, don't worry about it. You need to have a vehicle here anyway, so it's alright.'

I hugged my grandpa, and told him a sweet thank you.

'Are you coming Denali? While i'm showing you the way to your school, I'll also show you the town, if that's alright with you ofcourse mister Campbell?' Owen asked my grandpa.

'Go ahead young man, just be sure to bring her back before it gets dark, you know about the crazy things that's been happening lately right?' grandpa asked Owen with a stern face.

'I know.' Owen said back with also a serious face. I knew exactly what they're talking about.

'Well come on Denali, hop into your new car, and I'll show you the way!' Owen told me cheerfully.

'I'm driving, right?' I asked him, really careful not to say anything weird.

'Of course you're driving. It's your car remember.'

'Oh yeah, haha.' I tried to laugh it off. I already knew this ride was going to be very uncomfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'Turn here right, and tada, we're at Emmonak High!' Owen told me.

I now knew where my new school was, where I knew absolutely no one. 

Owen grabbed my wrist.

'Don't worry Denali, your grandma already told me that you have problems making friends, but let me tell you that you won't have problems making friends here, even though i'm not here of course.' Owen told me.

'Thanks Owen. You really are a good person you know.' 

'And why do you say that?' owen asked me with a smile, and he also looked a bit suprised.

'Well, as you know, I'm really shy, and I'Mm absolutely not good at talking to people, but you are really putting that aside, and you're trying to know the real me, and I think that anyone who does that, is a genuinly good person.' I told him. Really really embarrassed.

'Awwh! Denali, you're really red right now. And also thank you, you're the first person to say this to me, and that makes me really happy. But I shall take over the steering wheel now, because now I'm going to show you the rest of the town.'

'Oh yeah.'

we switched places, and Owen showed me around town.

it was really fun.

Owen brought me back just before dark.

'Are you sure, I don't have to give you a ride back home? I mean, grandpa did say some crazy things have been happening lately...' I asked him.

'Don't worry Denali, I'm safe, really.'

'Okay, well bye?'

'Bye Denali, see you soon okay?'

'Yeah,see you soon!'

I'm praying mondday will go smoothly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING BUT I WAS REALLY REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL :S

heyy guysss,

what do you think about the story? tell me in the comments below, and also vote and share

love you guysssss

xxxSelenaaaaaaaa~