movie date

A/N

i am soooo sorry i didnt update this weekend! i think im just gonna be updating monday, wednsday, friday. sorry guys

________________________________

*Hayes pov*

  Me and Nicole decided to watch endless love, its a love story again but as long as im with her its all good!

  Tonight was the perfect night. We cuddled and kissed alittle. She layed her head on my chest, i held her hand and held her tight. I never wanted to let go. I gave her little kisses on the forhead every once in a while and every time i did she smiled. She is so beautiful, she always is. Im in love with her. I think im going to tell her how i feel tonight, it would be the perfect time to.

--------------------------------

*nicole pov*

  The movie was over and Hayes and I were just laying there on the couch when he sat up.

  " Nicole, you are the most gorgeous girl i have ever met. The day i met you at the mall was the best day of my life. You are so perfect from your laugh to your eyes. The idea of being with you is just so perfect. I love you so much Nicole"

  " Oh my gosh Hayes, i love you too." I gave him a huge hug then kissed him. I could feel the sparks exept they werent sparks they were fireworks.

  " You are the cutest thing ever nicole" i just smiled and kissed his cheek.

--------------------------------

* Hayes pov*

  She said it. She told me she loved me. I was so relieved when she said it, I didnt want to look like an idiot once i said it if she didnt say it back.

  Tonight was amazing. Shes amazing. I love her so much, its unreal. I am so lucky to have her.

--------------------------------

A/N

sorry it was so short! do you guys think i should add more drama or nah?