meant to be ( a hayes grier fanfiction)

A/N

this is my first story so please dont be rude!!

-------------------------------

  *nicoles pov*

  i was at the mall with my friend Jayla when i saw him. It was Hayes Grier. Ive always had a crush on him over instagram and vine but now that i actually see him in person he's way cuter!

  Jayla must've seen him too becuase before i knew it she was nudging me in the shoulder and freaking out! I decided to go over to him and ask for a picture.

------------------------------

*hayes pov*

  I was just getting done eating when i saw her. She had to be the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. She was wearing jean shorts and a white and blue striped tank top.

  When i noticed she was walking towards me i started getting nervous. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Next thing i knew she was talking to me.

  " Hey, can i get a picture?" i must have been zoned out becuase i heard her saying " Hayes, Hayes!"

  " Oh yeah sorry"

  " Hey Jayla! You wanna come take this picture for me?" then her friend got up and started walking over.

  We took the picture and she gave me her instagram and twitter username. " So can i have your number?" i asked and she got a shocked look on her face.

--------------------------------

*nicole's pov*

  Did Hayes Grier really just ask me for my number?! This had to be the best day of my life. We exchanged phones and put our numbers in eachothers phone.

  " Ill text you when i get home okay?" he said.

  " Yeah thats fine!" i could feel my face getting red. I almost forgot about Jayla being there but when i looked at her she looked just as shocked as i felt.

  " Okay well i have to go, ill text you later"

  " Okay, sounds good!" and with that he left.

  I turned around and looked at Jayla. Her only words were "What...just...happened?

_______________________________

A/N

okay guys! ill be updating daily so be sure to read and tell your friends to read to!