first date

*nicoles pov*

  Hayes had picked me up and took me to the park. When we got there i saw a table with a candle in the middle and lights all around the table.

  " Hayes its beautiful."

  " For a beautiful girl" he said with a smile. I just smiled and sat down at the table.

  We talked for a few minutes until nash came with our dinner. He got us pizza. who doesnt like pizza?

  After we were done eating we went over to the swings we just sat there swinging for a while.

--------------------------------

*Hayes pov*

  Okay, its now or never. Ive been planning on asking Nicole to be my girlfriend the whole night. I bought her a braclet with a matching necalace that says "love" on it.

  Nows the time. i got off the swings and went over to Nicole. Her light blonde hair and her perfect little smile was so beautiful in the moonlight. She stopped swinging and i grabbed the bracelet and necalace out of my pocket.

  "Nicole, ever since the day i met you i knew that you were the one. You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen and i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" i said this as i opened the box with the bracelet and necalace in it.

  " Hayes, i'd love to!" She jumped off the swing and ran up and gave me a big hug. I didnt want to let go.

  I put the bracelet and necalace on her.

  " Their gorgeous" she said smiling.

  " I had them made just for you" i wispered. At this time we were inches apart. I leaned in and she did too.

  The kiss was amazing. I could feel the butterflys in my stomach and the sparks in between us. I think i might love her. Should i tell her how i feel or wait? I decided to wait. I didnt want to mess this up so soon.

-------------------------------

A/N

sorry this is so short but i dont really have alot of time right now. I have lots of homework and softball practice everyday. i tried to update a little today but tomorrow will be way longer!!