him♥

*nicoles pov*

   I was on my way home with Jayla waiting for Hayes to text me when suddenly i got a notifacation on my phone. I looked down and saw his name "Hayes♥" so i opened it.

  i read the text and got the biggest smile across my face. It said " heyy! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?:)" Hayes grier wanted to hang out with me?!

  I knew that Jayla was staring at me then she asked me what he said. I told her and we both started freaking out!

" To Hayes♥

Yeah sure! When do you want to?"

A minute later i got a text.

" From Hayes♥

How about friday? Ill pick you up at 7:00?"

  " To Hayes♥

Sounds good! see you then:)"

  I showed Jayla our messages and i started wondering if he liked me or if he was just wanting to be friendly. I really hoped that he liked me because ive had the biggest crush on him since i found him on vine!

--------------------------------

*hayes pov*

  "Yes!" i said out loud and i could feel nash staring at me.

  " Whats that all about?" nash asked. Should i tell him or wait until friday? i decided i should just tell him.

  " Well i met this girl today at the mall and i got her number. were going somewhere friday and i want to make it special. I really like her but i dont know if she know that or not."

  " Awwwhhh, wittle Hayess gotta cwushhh" Nash joked.

  " Stop! i just need your help trying to find where i should take her friday."

  " How about the park? You could tell her how you feel then and see if she likes you back."

  " Okay, yeah thats a good idea. Thanks Nash."

  " Welcome bro. ive gotta go, Camerons coming over tonight."

--------------------------------

*nicoles pov*

*friday*

Okay i have three hours to get ready for tonight. I have to take a shower, do my hair and makeup, and figure out what im going to wear. Jayla is coming over in alittle bit to curl my hair so i need to take a shower before she gets here.

*7:00*

I still need to figure out what im going to wear. I was trying to decide between my light blue tee with my jean shorts and black flipflops or my purple tanktop with my white shorts and white flipflops, so i decided to ask Jayla.

  " I would go with the purple tanktop and white shorts."

  " Okay, thanks." Jayla had curled every single strand of my hair and it looked perfect! I got a text and when i looked down i noticed it was Hayes.

  " From Hayes♥

im almost there:)"

  "To Hayes♥

Okay, im just about ready."