Game Over (Gaming Arc pt 3/Final)

Tournament Round 2

Game Room #1 Rory and Gil vs The Frye Twins

Game Room #2 Mike and Mark vs Doctor and Amy

Game Room #3 Asuna and Kirito vs Sora and Kairi

Game Room #4 Thor and Loki vs Alfred and Matthias

[Third Person POV]

Gracie sighed in exhaustion as she pulled down the paper for the second round of the tournament. Rory and Gil had won that round too, along with Mike and Mark, Asuna and Kirito, and Alfred and Matthias. Gracie turned and saw Marinette and Adrien walking down the hall. She smirked devilishly and stopped them.

"Chat! Ladybug!" she called, waving. They both turned and then realized what had happened. They quickly looked at each other, then back at Gracie.

"How did you know?" Marinette asked.

"I know everything. Now kiss you two," Gracie told them. They both blushed as Gracie turned her back and walked in the other direction.

"Was that a wise move Miss Manager?" a lazy voice asked from above her.

"Chesire cat. You know this cafe as well as I do. You should know that it won't allow them to leave with any knowledge that could affect their stories. They'll forget it as soon as they leave and remember as soon as they return," Gracie responded, looking up at the floating grin above her.

"You think of everything don't you?" the cat asked, his whole body appearing.

"Why Chesire cat, I'm flattered," Gracie said in a mocking tone, with a hand over her heart.

"Anything for you, dear," the cat responded similarly and disappeared. Gracie grinned at the empty space he left. She took a deep breath and continued her journey to her office. Warren fell into step with her as she passed the cafe.

"Graciee!" he said happily, bouncing along beside her. Gracie smiled at him and ruffled his brown hair.

"Hiya Warren! What you been up to?" Gracie asked as they walked along. Warren gave a mock sigh.

"Oh boy. Gray started stipping and I had to find his clothes. Then Rory and Gil were dropping water balloons on people in the pool, so I helped them clean that up. Now I'm finally on my break," Warren explained.

"You don't have to do all that Warren," Gracie told him.

"I know. But if I don't do it, who's going to?" Warren asked with a grin. Gracie headbutted his shoulder gently.

"Thank you Warren. You is good friend," Gracie told him. Warren made a derp face and Gracie laughed.

"So, where you goin'?" Warren asked.

"To my office," Gracie explained, pointing to the door in front of them. Warren jumped ahead and opened the door. Gracie rolled her eyes.

"I can do that myself, you know?" she told him.

"No! You're a lady and I was taught to hold the door open for ladies," Warren insisted. Gracie tried to hide it, but her smile grew.

"You're sweet Warren. But I'm a strong, independant woman, remember?" Gracie insisted, lifting her arm and flexing her muscles.

"But Graaaciee. It's what I do," Warren insisted, following Gracie into the office. Gracie took a seat behind her desk and Warren took the seat on the other side.

[Rory POV]

I was pumped! Me and Gil had won our second game in the tournament! Now all we had to do was win the last two and we'd win! Aw yeah! We were currently at the bar for some victory drinks. I was drinking milk and Gil had his beer.