Let The Games Begin! (Gaming Arc Pt. 1)

[Third Person POV]

Rory was walking past Gracie's office with Gil, both carrying an enormous pile of snacks in their arms. The door opened and both Gracie and Mike stepped out with goofy grins on their faces. They looked at each other and smiled even wider before Mike was off down the hallway.

"Did you guys kiss?" Gil asked. Gracie blushed furiously.

"No!" she answered. Rory grinned and nodded.

"Riiiiiiight. You didn't 'kiss' at all," the imp said.

"It's not like that! He just didn't get the chance to respond to my confession in Ouran and....well...." Gracie trailed off with a lovesick look on her face.

"Macie is canon!" Gil yelled at the top of his lungs. There were some gasps before Daisy, Melody, Brittany, Hazel, and Jacob all came running.

"It's canon?" they shouted in unison. Gracie just grinned and nodded. Daisy grabbed Gracie's hand and began dragging her away.

"Details! I need them now!" Gracie followed with the same look on her face. Everyone else followed as well, wanting to get the scoop. Rory shrugged her shoulders. She would find out later.

"C'mon Gil! Let's go kick some virtual butt!"

[Gracie's POV]

I sighed as I finished mowing the courtyard lawn. I guess I could get someone else to do it, but I enjoyed mowing. It helped get some energy out when I had an attack. Besides, it was the only way I could get anyone to leave me alone right now. On a separate note, the guy was supposed to come today. The man from the real world. I wiped my brow as I walked into the cool cafe and grabbed a water bottle.

"Hi there Gracie! This is Ben," Brittany introduced. I looked the man over. It had to be him. He wore a suit and tie and seemed to think himself above us all. He held out a hand, flashing a smile. His teeth were a perfect white.

"You must be Gracie Curtis. Renowned manager of the Crossover Cafe," his voice said he was impressed, but his face said he was disinterested completely.

"Yes, that's right. It's a pleasure to meet you. If you'll excuse me, I'm on break at the moment and I'm going to use it to the advantage of all of my colleagues and take a shower. Brittany will help you with whatever you need," I told them. I walked away and made sure they were out of sight before I ran.

He was right where I knew he would be, in the rafters of the cafe watching everyone else. Sherlock Holmes from the BBC version of Arthur Conan Doyle's famous works. John wasn't with him at the moment, but he never was in the cafe. John refused to let the employees see them together because of Melody and Daisy's love for the Johnlock ship. Daisy tried to lock them in a closet once.

"Hello Gracie. Been mowing the lawn again I see, and you're agitated. What do you want from me?" Sherlock was brief and to the point, as always. I took a deep breath and punched him quickly, before leaning against the railings in the rafters.

"That was for jumping," I told him. Sherlock gave me an exasperated look and leaned next to me.

"You didn't find me just to punch me. You're far too calm for that," he noted.

"Brilliant," I said sarcastically. He smiled while I continued, "I need you to deduce everything you can about Ben. He's a customer, but he's staying in the employee dorms."

"Boring," Sherlock replied simply. I raised a single key in front of his face.

"You know what this is, and you know why you don't have one," I said. I gained his interest slightly.