FIGHT! (Gaming Arc Pt. 2)

Gaming Tournament Sign Up

Rory and Gil

Donkey and Shrek

Alfred and Matthias

Jacob and Batman

Mike and Mark

Kristoff and Sven

Asuna and Kirito

Doctor and Rose

Doctor and Amy

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

Tamaki and Kyoya Hunni and Mori

Frye twins

Sora and Kairi

Zach and Wezzy

Thor and Loki

Thor and Loki (the real ones)

Bet Takers for Gaming Tournament

Hawkeye

BJ

Hitachiin Twins

Kyoya Ootori

Sherlock Holmes

Tony Stark

Weasley Twins

[Gracie's POV]

I sighed as I looked over the signup sheet. Hawkeye and BJ from the TV show MASH had put up the bet takers sign up sheet. I pulled both of them down, getting ready for the tournament that was going to start in a few hours. I took the papers over to the recreation room door and taped them there, along with a bracket. The first eight games would be played in rooms I had created near the recreation room. The rooms were all set up with one way mirrors, so that the players could play, without the distraction of a crowd.

Round 1

Game Room #1 Rory and Gil vs Donkey and Shrek

Game Room #2 Alfred and Matthias vs Jacob and Batman

Game Room #3 Mike and Mark vs Kristoff and Sven

Game Room #4 Asuna and Kirito vs Doctor and Rose

Game Room #5 Doctor and Amy vs Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

Game Room #6 Hunni and Mori vs Frye Twins

Game Room #7 Sora and Kairi vs Zach and Weezy

Game Room #8 Thor and Loki vs Thor and Loki (the real ones)

I grinned as I looked over the list again. I was curious to see which Thor and Loki considered themselves the real ones. It wouldn't surprise me if either wrote it.

"Gracie!!" I heard a male voice screech. "Save meee!!!" I sighed and refused to turn around. It could be literally be anyone and I liked to play guess-who's-crying-to-me-now whenever this happened. Two long arms wrapped around me, a little too close to my breasts.

"Captain Jack. Why do you need me to save you?" I asked. He hugged me tighter, the movement conveniently moving his hands closer. I pried his arms off of me and turned around to face him. He had a sheepish grin.

"I, uh, may have made somebody mad," he answered rocking onto his heels. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uh-huh. And who would that be?" I questioned folding my arms.