"Nah take a picture with Rico, Vi. Oh my days." Squealed Elena.

"Skeen, for what?" I bounced back.

"Why you moving like you don't want a quick pic for the gram, V?" Asked Rico.

"Am I your fan?" I looked him up and down. Rico did look good, I must admit. He paired his Kenzo jumper with dark jeans and black mid Air Force 1s.

He laughed and pulled me closer to him, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hold on man." I said, shifting my closure wig and patting it with my hand, then continued to pose.

Kemi and Elena started moving like paparazzi, crouching on the floor to angling themselves in ways I didn't know was possible.

"Yeah, you've defo done enough now,"
I removed Rico's arm from my shoulder and opened my flat door.
"So can we go, or?" I added, watching them all take selfies.

"Yeah, Celine and Ria are downstairs with Hakeem." Said Elena.

I nodded and we all left my flat and got into the lift. As we got out of it, all you could hear was different mixes playing in unison blaring out from different windows. When there's a motive, this accommodation becomes alive.

We headed to reception and I squealed with excitement as I saw Hakeem. 

"My youngest son!"

"You need to stop with this shit." He chuckled, pulling me into a bear hug.

I smiled and gave Ethan a quick nod once he joined us, then we all started making our way to the corner shop to do pre drinks on enroute the rave.

***

You wan speed?
You want speed?
Gear 3?
You wan speed?
You wan speed?
Gear 3?
1,2
Alright gyal...

As soon as I heard the beat, I felt the wave consume and let my bum do the rest, hitting every beat with my girls gassing me.

"Alright! Yeah? Set Good V then!"

The DJ started to slow things down and I heard my favourite song hit me through the speakers.

Give you backaz before you go to work
Before mi touch the studio,
Keep dem heels on, lemme lift up your skirt
Dem can't do what you do

I shook my head and I whined low and steadied it back to the top, ready to tic toc to the beat as Popcaan - Gyal Gimme continued to play.

Gyal gimme mi seh
Gimme mi seh
She say poppy anything weh you say

"Okayyyyyy, sis!" Screamed Kemi as Celine, Ria, Elena and I continued to whine.

I felt many pairs of eyes on me, but one in particular was burning holes into my back. I shrugged it off and whined as if my life depended on it.

Yuh pussy fat and pretty pretty

Kemi's and several other phone cameras were on us when we closed our whining segment for the night, we knew how to turn all the way up.

The DJ's switched and the beat for GB - Underlover dropped, and all Alkayida Warriors (myself included) got in formation and did the dance. Hakeem took over from there, honorary Alkayida Captain.

I grabbed his Ribena bottle still filled with E&J and backed it all, making my wave multiply by 100, considering I was still high.
My vision slightly altered from there, and when I spoke I couldn't hear my voice at all.