22

"Fuck off, Rico." I mumbled as I folded my arms and sunk deeper into the living room seat.

"Ric, you've pissed her off." Elena rolled her eyes at him.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong." Rico said defensively.

"You called her by her government ting without her permission, still." Ethan replied, chuckling a little.

Mmm. His laugh.

"Because I called her by her name? Are you man joking?" Said a shocked Rico.

"It took Ethan some time to be able to call me Violet, Y'know. I don't even know you Rico."

"It's been almost a month since we met."

"What's your point?" I snapped back.

"Don't worry about her Rico. She's moving young." Kemi added, nudging me.

I rolled my eyes at both Kemi and Rico, leaning against Ethan as he slung his arm over me.

It had been a month and some change since I cut off Zell, he'd still try to message me every once in a while until I finally blocked his number.

I peeled Ethan's arm off of me and followed Elena, Kemi, Marian and Celine into Elena's room.

"So what's up with you guys? We haven't done a young girls link up since Keem decked Zell." Marian chimed as we all sat down in our chosen positions.

"A Levels is what's up." I groaned, dragging a hand down my face.

"Truss. I hardly see any of you, and we go to the same effing college." Said Kemi.

"When I tell you the library has become my second home." Elena added.

"How does our group chat manage to stay lively 24/7 please?" Celine laughed to herself.

"More time, it's you that's just talking loads." Kemi replied, shooting daggers at her with her eyes.

"Shit then." Celine muttered under her breath.

"Lena, how's you and Asher?" Marian asked.

"Guys, I definitely felt it in my braim." She shot back, trying to calm herself down.

"YOU HAD SEX?" I screamed, Kemi covering my mouth before I could scream some more.

"Nah, just scream it from our balcony, Vi." Elena rolled her eyes at me.

"Tell us everything please!" I cried.

"Well, it was last week Friday and he was helping me decide what to do for mine and Ethan's birthday-"

"Then y'all just said fuck the plans come lemme tek weh yuh virginity." Celine sang, cutting Elena off.

"Cee, allow it man. She's telling the tale of how she got deflowered." Marian nudged her.

"As I was saying, we started kissing somehow and then he..." She stopped momentarily and closed her eyes.

"He what?" Kemi asked as we all hung onto her last words.

"He went down on me." She squealed.

"As in downtown?" I gasped.

"As in downtown to VaginaVille." She squealed again.

"OH MY DAYS!" We all shouted in unison.

"After that, I was like yep. You can have it all. Take me. All of me."

"You defo have to marry him now, I hope you know that." Celine advised.

"Why? Because I have him my virginity?" Asked Elena.