Me the new girl and him chp 22

Well, hii!!!

Okay soo most, well all of the comments were for Dylan (which is good since im a fan myself)

This story, unfortunately, has to come to an end, I might make chapter 25 be the last one, or 30.

Not sure but im not sure if ill write a sequel.

Sorry for the long wait, I had a lot of stuff to do this week since it's the last week of actual work since im graduating, I hope you understand =)

Heres chapter 22 =)

~!*~!* ~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!

Chapter 22:

Victoria's p.o.v:

II woke up to someone's heavy ass on me.

"Get up sleepy head!" Aiden screamed in my ear as he tickled me.

I tried to squirm out from over him, but couldn't because he's like dead wait and sitting on me.

"Where is Dylan?" I asked after trying to push him off.

He rolled his eyes and replied,

"Why you can't live without him?"

I gave him a dirty look.

"He went home to shower, but he said he would be back later. You know, he had this weird look in his eye." Aiden said.

Confused I replied,

"What look?"

He sighed and looked at me,

"The look of a person in love" he said.

Love? Dylan? With who? Me?

"Oh" I managed to say.

Aiden nodded his head and stood up, he walked towards the door, but turned to me and said,

"The funny thing is, is that you have the same exact look."

And with that, he left my room, closing the door behind him.

I sat up and thought about what my brother had just said.

Dylan and I have the "in love" look?

I got out of my bed and looked at myself in the mirror, what the hell does a "love" look mean anyways?

I've got the same blonde hair, the same blue eyes, same lips, same nose, same everything.

I wonder if Dylan looks the same.

Dylan, just saying his name makes me melt.

That's when I saw it.

I saw the love look.

I gasped because im an idiot for not seeing this all before! Im still in love with Dylan!

I need to see him, kiss him, and hold his hand!

I went into the shower and washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and vanilla body wash.

I practically ran out of the shower and put my pure seduction lotion from Victoria Secret, brushed and waved my hair, put gray skinny jeans and a purple tank-top and put mascara and eyeliner.

To finish things off, I put my signature Pure Seduction perfume on.

I dabbed lip-gloss on and heard the doorbell ring.

I quickly skipped down the stairs and opened the door.

I was half expecting and hoping that it was Dylan, but it was actually some 35 year old looking guy in a tux with flowers.