me the new girl and him CHAPTER 4

Hey...soo I have the flu so I will be having a lot of extra time bcuz I won't be going to school until Thursday. So Im gonna try to write this without like passing out Lmaoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 4:

VICTORIA'S P.O.V:

I walked along side with my brother. I didn't say anything because I was so shocked.

I actually let him kiss me.

Without thinking I touched my lips.

"So did you enjoy yourself?" Aiden asked sarcastically.

My eyes snapped open and I replied,

"Aiden...I- you know what forget it."

He chuckled and stopped suddenly.

"look I hope this isn't going to be weird for you but, all the guys are coming over to celebrate me getting in and stuff... also, you know of course James is going to be there."

I chocked.

"But- Aunt Clara isn't home; she won't be until next Monday!"

He shrugged and replied,

"Sooo?"

"So?! What the hell you will get in so much trouble! And I hope your not planning to have any parties over the weekend and stuff, because if you do.. I'll-" I got cut off.

"You won't tell Clara... you are gonna stay for the party on Friday and you're gonna enjoy it!" he snapped.

We were quiet the rest of the way until we got home.

When we reached there a bunch of boys, including James might I add were waiting in the front.

"Took you guys long enough!" one of the guys that were my age named Keith said.

"Sorry" Aiden mumbled.

I noticed that James was staring at me.

Nervously I got my keys out and opened the door before Aiden could and ran to my room, locking myself in.

JAMES' P.O.V:

We were waiting for Victoria and Aiden for like 15 minutes.

But I didn't really care because I was still in a daze from that awesome kiss from Victoria.

Whoa! I just said awesome and kiss in a sentence! That's definitely a first.

When they approached the house I couldn't help but stare at Victoria's beautiful eyes.

DOUBLE WHOA! I NEVER SAID BEAUTIFUL EVER! I USUALLY ONLY SAY HOT!

I think she felt me staring at her and she got her keys and unlocked the front door before her brother could.

She ran up the stairs and I heard a door slam.

Great im creeping her out!

"Dude are you coming in?" Keith asked snapping me out of my daze, once again.

"Hmm? Oh yeah I'll be right there." I replied.

I stared at the staircase, hopeful that she would come down and kiss me again.

But I gave up after a minute.

I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

"James do you want anything to drink?" Aiden asked.