Me the new girl and him chapter 19

So here I am writing chapter 19 with an amazing idea at mind =)

Ah im not gonna say much...but I need 20 votes and 3 comments for chapter 20...I mean it is chapter 20 soo if I got more votes that would be amazing =)

Anyways if you don't remember what happened in the last chapter just go back and read it because I don't feel like recapping.

CHAPTER 19:

THREE MONTHS LATER (March)

Let me give you some things that happened these past three months.

In December, I mourned some and I didn't go to the Winter Dance...no point since I didn't have a date and even though Dylan asked me the day before...I didn't feel like going so I hung out at home with Dylan and my two favorite men...Ben and Jerry {That's the ice cream lol}.

In January, nothing really happened I just pretty much stayed home no partying... school, home, homework, and then bed.

In February, the month of 'love', I was 'sick' most of lovers week, which is the week of Valentines Day and you get valentine grams and stupid stuff like that...not really my vibe I has this really BAD stomach bug (no not really).

So here we are now in the middle of March, in my room doing nothing on a Friday night...like always.

Dylan and I got closer over these couple of months, he really is a great friend, but I feel bad sometimes, like the other day we got invited to this party, I didn't want to go so I said "I have something to do that night".

He of course thought I might commit suicide so he said, "Yeah me and Victoria have something to do"

Of course he wanted to go though, I mean I saw it in his eyes but NOOO he is a stubborn ass and thinks I can't be home alone.

Tonight, the night of the party of the year, he was here with me lying on my bed poking my toes.

"Why didn't you go to that party...I'm not depressed anymore just don't feel like partying." I mumbled as I turned my body so my face was very close to his.

"I'd rather be here I enjoy your company...you amuse me" he replied with a shrug.

I made a face.

"I amuse you?

He smiled and nodded.

I looked away from him and lay on my back.

After minutes of silence, I said,

"Go to the party...please for me"

He sighed dramatically.

"Only if you come with me..." he said as he propped himself on his elbows

I sighed and smacked his head.

He gave me dirty look.

I looked up and back at him.

I can't believe im doing this...

***10 MINUTES LATER***

I sat quietly in Dylan's passenger seat looking up at the house, I can hear the music pumping...and I already see drunken people dancing dirty-like.

"You sure you want to do this?" Dylan asked for the hundredth time.

"We are already here...ask me again and I'll leave but im going in" I said as I unbuckled myself and got out of the car.

Dylan looked around and waved at some people.

"Are you sure-"he started to say but I cut im off and said,