Three.

I held the last note of the song and moved it into a kind of scream. That was one song down, we had four more on our set. But we had to do a talk before we moved on to the next one as we all had to change into acoustic guitars and get Josh a seat with a plank to drum on.

"You're such a great crowd". Niall shouted into the mic. I'm guessing they liked his accent as the screaming went up at notch.

"We've got a little acoustic number for you all next". Zayn said. I'm pretty sure he was the favourite of the band. Everyone loved him. I guess it's because he was quite mysterious, they liked a bit of mystery.

Josh immediately fell of the seat he'd been given causing the crowd to roar with laughter. He shrugged it off which caused an 'awh' to go round the audience. I guess that's why we've done well, because people can relate to us, were just normal lads.

"Are you ready lads?". I said rubbing my hands together. They all nodded.

"This is a song that were really proud of. It's called You and I. It's from our album called Wandering". This caused the crowd to laugh. I laughed along with them. "I know very original. If you know it, sing along".

Niall was singing his verse beautifully. I was looking round the crowd who had all turned the flash lights on their phones on and were swaying. I smiled at the crowd and concentrated on playing the guitar.

"Did they ever hold each other tight, like us
Did they ever fight, like us"

Zayn did a slight bit on the bass to which I shouted to the crowd "YOU SING". It was the proudest moment of my life. Sitting on the main stage of Glastonbury. Living my absolute dream. Hearing the crowd sing our lyrics back to us. I think Niall got a bit choked up. I was on the brink of getting emotional.

Further into the song Zayn did his very famous high notes. Which once again caused the crowd to scream even louder. It was nice playing this song. Because during the chorus there was no screaming. Everyone just sing.

After the song finished the crowd erupted into mayhem. They were so loud. "Not going to lie, I think we all got a little bit emotional singing that". I said laughing. "But don't worry, we've got three more songs. And these are ones you can really sing along to and maybe even do a bit of air guitar".

We'd all got our electric guitars back, and Josh was back at his drums grinning.

"This isn't our song but were going to do a cover of it because it's class". Zayn said to the crowd causing them to scream again. "Here is teenage dirtbag".

We got through teenage dirtbag, then sang our last two songs. Half way through the last song I ran really close to the audience and looked down on them, meaning I could see the front part of the crowd really clearly.

I was singing and playing along scanning the crowd when I came across a pair of bright blue eyes. I stood singing and staring into them.

We then had to leave the stage but I kept my eyes locked with the blue ones I'd just seen.

"SEE YOU LATER GLASTONBURYYYYY". I shouted into the mic. "WE WERE THE WANDERERS. HAVE A GREAT EVENING AND A SAFE TRIP HOME". with that we all jumped to the beat and ran off stage.