•Seven•

"Wow. You're actually here to visit me." Yoongi chuckled as I went up to visit him at the prison.

"Why wouldn't I...?" I lowered my head, "You're my boyfriend and you didn't even mention me when you got arrested..."

"Of course I didn't. I didn't want you to get caught..." Yoongi sighed, "By the way, it's been a while since I got a kiss of yours-"

"No. See this window." I tapped on the window blocking us, "I can't."

"Kiss me through it."

"Gross, no." I shook my head and pouted.

"You're so cute." Yoongi chuckled, "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"Not murder."

"Right... then how?"

"I... I just fell in love with you at first sight. The moment I saw you, I knew right away... that you weren't bad. It's just something Mental... right? Something's telling you to murder but you don't really want to."

"Nope. I mean yup. Well, I don't want to murder because I wanted to live a happy life with you. But honestly, I could care less if the person I murdered was dead or alive. So if I get the urge to kill, I will. Unless that person was you, of course." Yoongi said.

"So that means something's wrong! That's not normal!" I exclaimed, standing out of my seat.

"You're right. I've been told I was a psycho ever since I was in kindergarten." Yoongi nodded, "But I was abandoned by my parents and left to live on my own since I was four. I made it by... what am I supposed to do?"

"Y-you were abandoned by your parents?" I stuttered.

"Yeah."

The police then came in, "Time's up, Park Jimin, we need to talk to you."

One of the police officer's grabbed my arm and took me to an interrogation room, "We heard your conversation with Min Yoongi. Is it true you're his boyfriend?"

"Yeah! There's nothing wrong with homo-"

"That's not why we're asking." I was cut off by the officer.

"Oh, right... Uhm... yes, I'm dating him..." I nodded slowly.

"So does that mean you knew where he was each and every time?"

I nodded once again, "I was keeping him hidden at my house."

"Mr.Park, you're under arrest." The police officer took his hand cuffs and hand cuffed me.

"I don't need these. I'm not running away." I shrugged.

"That's funny. That's exactly what Yoongi said when we arrested him. And he didn't run away when we un cuffed him." The police officer said as he escorted me to a police car.

Yoongi said that... does that mean he wanted to get arrested?

When we got to the police station, they locked me in a jail cell, "Why aren't I in the same prison as Yoongi?"

"First of all, you're crime wasn't that bad.  It's not a crime to love and protect. You'll just be in here until you're bailed out." The police officer said and walked off.

At that moment, Hoseok and Taehyung came up to my jail cell, "So it seems you were hiding him..." Hoseok crossed his arms.

"Yeah... sorry I didn't tell you guys."

"We met Yoongi, and he doesn't seem as bad as a murderer would be." Taehyung spoke up, "Do you know why he's like that?"

"He doesn't care if someone lives or dies... but he cares for other people's feelings. I've noticed that when we watch a drama or something and then he starts crying at the sad moments... it's surprising with his personality."

"Wow, a heart of a murderer alright." Hoseok sarcastically said.

"I know... I think he needs real help. Maybe not life time in prison. Just help... guys, please... help him out and get him out of there." I begged.

"After we let you out." Taehyung took the cell's keys and unlocked the door, "Go on, you're free. I bailed you out."

I jumped up and hugged my friend, "Thanks a lot, taetae!"

"It's no problem. Now we'll go get Yoongi the help he needs."

~

The police officers took Yoongi out of his cell and dragged him outside of the prison as I followed.

They un cuffed him and put him into a police officer's car. I got into the front seat since they allowed me to and we went to a hospital.

"Jimin, you said you'd be the only one helping me..." Yoongi mumbled.

"I want you out of there and this is the only way you can be." I told him.

When we went into the psychological part of the hospital and got a room, the doctor came up to us and said, "After a week of being in here, Yoongi can be let out if he shows improvement. If he doesn't, he'll go back to prison. That was the officer's orders."

Both Yoongi and I nodded, "Thank you so much. You were the only doctor I could find that didn't mind working with a murderer."

"It's no problem. I've dealt with them before." The doctor smiled and left the room.

I looked at Yoongi, "You want it?"

"Want what?"

I sat on his hospital bed and leaned in, kissing him gently. The kiss turned to be a little bit more passionate.

He cupped my cheeks and slid his tongue in.

I could feel it explore my mouth.

It's sad we had to pull apart after just a little bit of that.

Damn doctor walking in on our good moment.

"Sorry." The doctor said, "Here's some medicine for Yoongi and some IVs."

I stood up and smiled, "T-thanks."

Yoongi smiled and took his medicine, "Jimin."

"Yes?"

"Thank you for everything you've done."

---
Please Comment And Vote~
Posts like this picture that I posted makes me happy. Sorry for my semi hiatus. Shit is going down at my house AND I'm sick.

 Shit is going down at my house AND I'm sick