[Pacify Her] Crankgameplays X Reader

This imagine I'd based off of Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez.

---
Tired blue boy walks my way
Holding a girl's hand.

Panera Bread.

Eating salad alone. 

My crush and best friend had just asked out (Rival/ Name) and didn't tell me. I was heartbroken. I was ready to ask him out, but I was too late. I'm gonna get him someday.

A loud prissy voice pulled me from my thoughts. At first, I thought it was some random girl, but I heard a breathtaking adorable (yet fake) laugh. I turned my head quickly. It was Ethan and his stupid girlfriend (R/N).

I tried to turn my head back in time so he wouldn't see me, but it was too late. We had already made eye contact.

"(Y/N)!"

I sighed, turned towards him and fake smiled.

"Hey Ethan." We hugged like we always did and laughed.

"Who's THIS?" I heard a prissy voice say behind Ethan. He turned around and smiled. Oh Ethan, so innocent and unknowing.

"(R/N), this is (Y/N), my best friend. (Y/N), this is (R/N)-"

"Yeah, your new girlfriend. I know."

It got silent for a moment, and (R/N) was sending daggers my way with her eyes.

Ethan broke the silence.

"Are you here alone?"

"Yeah." I replied. His eyes lit up. "We could join you!"

(R/N) made a face of almost disgust. "Um, I just remembered, I have... To study! Yeah, I have to study for finals!" She fake smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh.. Ok! Let's go out tomorrow then." Ethan said.

"Sure! Bye, blue boy." As she began to lean to kiss him, he turned his face to the side, making her kiss him on the cheek.

That was weird.

But that slipped my mind.

Blue boy was MY nick name for him! I gripped the table and took a silent breath.

(R/N) swung her hair to the side and walked away.

That basic bitch leaves finally
Now I can take her man.

Ethan looks my way and eyes me sympathetically.

"(Y/N), I can tell when something's bothering you. What's going on?"

I sighed and fake smiled. "I'm fine Ethan."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"If you say so."

He left to order so I wasn't the only one eating. When he left, I contemplated to myself how could Ethan be so stupid to ask someone like HER out?

Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours,
But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?

Ethan came back with a sandwich and sat down. He began eating, so I started eating as well. It was silent, so he decided to break the tension.

"I still feel like you're not okay."

I looked up. "I'm fine."

"Is it (R/N)?" I stayed silent.

"Do you not like her?"