"I'm fine?" You said lightly and chuckled at your brothers.

"Somehow, I doubt that" Jin said as Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook entered the kitchen.

They overheard your conversation while they were making their way to the kitchen. They weren't happy about the fact that you weren't listening.

"Are you really going to school today?" Taehyung asked while sitting down.

"Uh huh. I miss my friend" you nodded and bit a piece of pancake.

"Who? Bobby?" He asked with a tsk.

"What?! Why do you miss that perv?" Jungkook eyed you suspiciously.

Your brothers didn't even touch their food as they all were thinking about something in their head.

It concerned them that you were missing a guy friend. Even though you've promised that you'll only love them, but it doesn't sound too convincing now, after hearing you talk about how much you miss someone else. It made them questioned your relationship with this 'guy-friend' of yours.

"Well...if you really want to go to school then we can't stop you from wanting an education" Namjoon said while nodding his head.

You gave him a bright smile and nodded your head rapidly, thankful that you have a reasonable brother like him.

Your other bothers, however, did not agree with the fact that you were going to school when you've obviously haven't rested enough.

They were afraid that you didn't recover well yet, but they can't argue with Namjoon once he had made up his mind. Not even his eldest brother, Jin, can stop him or change his mind.

"Alright, but if anything happen please, please, PLEASE tell the teacher and ask someone to come and tell us. Don't be shy like the last time and make yourself worst" Jin said while looking at you in warning.

"Okay~" you beamed and stuffed another piece of pancake in your mouth.

°°°°°

Just like usual, your brothers walked you to your class. Everyone was staring and admiring them as you walk past them in the corridor.

"NAMI!!" a loud yell was heard from afar as you heard someone footstep running. 

A man was suddenly in sight as he ran towards you. His face was lit up and his eyes disappeared as a wide smile display on his face.

"Sunbae!" You squealed and rushed towards him.

He wrapped his arm around your tiny frame as you both crashed into each others embrace.

"Why weren't you in yesterday, baby girl?" He asked loudly, clearly audible for everyone to hear.

Your brothers stiffened up their posture after hearing what Bobby had called you. It was triggering enough to see him hugging you but to hear him call you baby girl as well? They were about to throw some fists.

"I was ill. I'll tell you everything later" you said after the hug.

A bullet of realisation suddenly shot your head. You began to sweat buckets, as your heart beated faster and faster with nervousness.

Slowly turning your head, you saw your bothers glaring at Bobby who was smiling dumbfoundedly at you. If staring could kill, he would be six feet under by now.

*Oh God, what have I done?* you gulped and gave them a sheepish smile.

You've literally just put him in his death bed. How could you be so careless? After all the things you've experienced, you still ran up to him and hugged him like it was nothing?