[3] Hey! I Didn't Agree To Marry This Asshole!

[3]

You don't like him. You cant like him. You really don't like him. I paced back and forth around the living room. My legs felt like jelly and my head was hurting from all the thinking I was doing. The doorbell rang. I instantly froze.  

"Room service." I ran to the door and opened it. A short, jolly man stood in front of me. He wore a green uniform and a jolly smile. I couldn't help but smile back as he wheeled in the cart of food.  

"Hello, my names Harold. Master Daemon told me that you would be eating in tonight so here is your dinner. There's extra ice-cream just encase you get hungry later, so put it in the freezer. Enjoy your meal and if you need anything just give reception a ring and I'll be straight up. Goodnight." And with that he walked out the room. Closing the large white door behind him.

Everything went silent. I signed. This sucked. I hated eating alone. I hated being alone. I pulled the cloth off the food cart and was amazed to see how much food was actually there. I grabbed a plate of pizza and veg while keeping a giant bowl of ice-cream for after. I shuffled over to the TV and turned it on to the local news. The bald headed man was going on and on about how the west highland wild flower was slowing declining in numbers. Wow I learned something new today![enter sarcasm here] The weather channel popped up and I watched that instead. I stopped eating when large caution signs came on the TV. I turned up the volume as the weather lady started to speak. 

"Tonight, will be clear around the west coast while tomorrow we could see heavy ran and thunder showers. This will mostly occur in the North and east. The MET office has issued a weather warning for the north. There will be heavy snow and thunder and lightening in mountainous regions. Please make sure you stock up on food and torches as there may be power cuts..." My mouth fell open. Heavy snow? Lightening? Power cuts? My life just couldn't get any worse. Since I have remembered I have always had a phobia of Thunder and lightening and the dark. So a power cut and the extreme weather wasn't so good in my eyes.

The door opened and Daemon flooded in. His was dripping wet. I looked at him puzzled and ran over to the window. I looked outside in amazement. It had been dry only minutes ago but now it was raining so bad that you couldn't see past the car park. I signed and closed over the curtains. I stopped. Daemon was sitting in my seat eating my ice cream. That's when I noticed he was only wearing boxers. And knowing me I couldn't stop noticing. Find something to focus on! Before he see's! My mind screamed at me. I looked around the room and spotted a nice painting. I stared at it. 

"I saw you look. You know you want me." Loverboy grinned at me. He patted the space next to him. I ignored him and grabbed my ice cream off him. His lips went into a pout.  

"that face will never work on me. Go get your own ice cream and put some clothes on. My eyes are getting sore with your fatness." I laughed at him and stuck my tongue out.  

"You call this fat babycakes?" My eyes drifted to his arms and stomach and he trailed his hands over his muscles. 

"didn't think so." He grabbed his wet clothes and chucked then at me, causing me to drop my ice cream. Asshole. I walked over to the freezer and grabbed the tub of ice cream. I took a massive scoop out it. Yum. I was about to take another when large hands grabbed the ice-cream out of my hand. I turned around and whacked Loverboy on the arm. 

"Now, now. Temper, temper." I walked over to him and kicked his balls. I laughed as he fell to the floor. I quickly snatched the ice-cream out of his hands as he rolling all over the floor in pain. I smiled to myself. Making his life hell was going to be easy. I turned on the TV and flicked through the channels.

"POKEMON!" I shouted. Pokemon was my favourite show ever. Fact. I smiled as I watched TV and ate ice-cream. 

"Aren't you a little old to be watching kids programs? What age are you? 9?" Loverboy slid onto the couch next to me, pushing me off the couch as he moved further onto it. He had put on a top, hiding his abs.