[6] Hey! I Didn't Agree To Marry This Asshole!

My body froze completely. This couldn't be happening. I wanted to slap myself just to make sure i wasn't having a nightmare. Brendon stood in front of me, his eyes as shocked as mine. Everybody was silent as the tension grew. 

"Emi what's wrong...Emi?" I could feel my knuckles cracking as my fists tightened. He was here, standing in front of me. How could this happen?! My brain started functioning again but i could feel the rage that was once locked away slowly start to bubble inside me. With my teeth clenched, fists locked and eyes burning with tears, i smacked him right in the face. 

I didnt care about the gasps and shouts that followed after the punch. I just ran. I was use to running away from people but this time it seemed different. Tears streamed down my face as i ran through the snow. The wind whirled around me as i headed for a tall tree, its branches bare of any life due to the cold weather. I slide down to the ground, my back against the bark and cried. Why did he have to appear? He was married?! I felt sick as i thought about what had happened in the past.

It had been a long hot summer, filled with water fights and midnight swims. Brendon had been with me every single day of the summer, we had been dating and i loved it. I loved him. But of course, he didn't love me. He just played me about. It had been a week before the end of summer when it happened. I wanted to escape my house so i went round to his when anything was wrong. It had been the first time i had never called before going round. i wish i had called.

When i had got there, the front door had been lying wide open and all the lights had been off. I remember walking in, feeling the chill on my skin as i walked along the long corridor in his house. I remember hearing noises coming from his room as i got closer to his door. I opened it, i remember being unable to move as looking inside his room. Brendon was there of course, but so was my two best friends, Hannah and Eryn. You can imagine what had happened. I remember the room smelling of Drugs and alcohol...

I never spoke to him again after that day, he just continued to be a player. The Clouds above me began to darken as the wind continued to rip round me. It was then that i heard footsteps. Shit. I looked up to find Daemon standing next to me.

"Do you want to talk about why you just hit one of my friends?" I shrugged. "Emi, why did you do it?" i couldnt look at him. He was upset, i could tell by his voice. His body was suddenly close as i began to cry even harder. "Emi, What did he do to you?" 

"He broke my heart" my heart stung.