Play Date/Ethan Dolan Smut

Request:  Yay, I love her so much too and I totally agree! ^3^ Okay, here's the deal: I was thinking of having plots that revolve around the songs Gingerbread Man and Play Date for the twins... The only challenge that I've encountered is figuring out which one should correspond to who, heh. What do you think? I've been leaning towards pairing Gray with GM and Ethan with PD personally. ~ 🎀

"Hello?" I say answering the phone from an unknown number, "Come over, I wanna play." The familiar voice said and without another word the line went dead. I let out a sigh, I stood up and I quickly got dressed. I checked the time and it's was well past midnight, I climbed out of my window onto the roof before jumping down. It's pitch black out, the lamp posts being my only resource of light. I knew nobody was home, he wouldn't call me otherwise. I'm walking to his house nobody's home, just me and him alone. I lay three soft knocks on the door, the wooden door immediately swung open. It revealed the familiar boy tall, dark, and definitely handsome.

"Come in." He said stepping to the side, allowing my to come inside. I stepped inside the dark house, the only light coming from an upstairs bedroom. His bedroom to be exact, he laced his fingers with mine leading me up the carpet covered stairs. We both entered his room, he closed the door behind me. He stepped forward pressing my back flat against the door. His hands cupped my face, his eyes boring into mine. "I'll be right back." He said pressing a wet kiss to my jaw. I stepped forward, giving him access to the door as he stepped out closing it. This was his favorite part, I quickly stripped myself of all of my clothes. He liked hide and seek although he always seemed to be the seeker. I had been here plenty of times to know all of the spots in his room to hide. I thought I'd make it easy for him and I climbed into his bed pulling the dark blue covers over my head. There was a clear smile across my face, my legs tingled with anticipation. I heard the creek of the door being opened, "Oh Y/N, you getting worse and worse at this." He said and I could tell he had a clear smirk across his face, he probably saw my clothes scattered across his floor. A few seconds passed and nothing, not a single noise. I was about to pull the sheets over my head to peak out when they were ripped down. A squeal left my lips, "You scared me." I said slapping his arm gently, "Found you." He said leaning down and hovering his lips over mine, only mere inches and his lips would've been on mine. His eyes never left mine as he stood up straight and walked around the bed to the other side. He laid next to me on his side, his hand trailing down my side gently. I shivered under his touch. His hand made its way down my body, between my thighs. I parted them giving him access to my aching core, "Ethan." I whimpered out his name, as he caressed the inside of my thigh. He was always one to tease, but he always pouted when he was on the receiving end of the teasing. His fingers finally made contact and a sigh left my lips, he pressed a kiss to my jaw as his swiped his finger between my lips feeling how wet I was. He groaned in my ear as he teased my entrance with his finger, I grinded my hips forward trying to get him to just do something, anything really. Finally he pushed one finger in, I felt my body tense up. He didn't move his finger, my eyes were closed but I could sense that he was staring right at me. "Ethan." I whispered and he curled his finger inside my pussy. He was so good with his hands, his thumb brushed my clit rubbing it with a bit of pressure. Not enough for my liking so I reached down and I placed my hand over his and he got the message. He added another finger and pressed down harder on my clit as he rubbed it. My nails dug into his bicep while the other gripped the bed sheets. "You like that, huh?" He rasped and I moaned in response, I felt myself getting closer and closer with each thrust and just as I was about to cum he pulled his fingers out and I whined at the loss of contact. "What the hell?" I asked and he smirked bringing his fingers that were previously in my pussy to his lips, sucking them clean. He sat up and reached into his nightstand grabbing a foil packet, he handed it to me and he stood up undressing himself. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly sculpted body, I ripped the packet open with my teeth placing the package on the nightstand as I took its contents and rolled it on his erect cock. His cock twitched as I did so, he got back into the bed and hovered over me as he pulled the bed sheets over top of us. He positioned himself between my legs, he gripped my thighs tightly as he pushed himself inside me. I backed arched up and a strangled moan left my lips, as a string of curse words left his. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrusted inside roughly, "Ethan!" I moaned out, it was getting so hot under the sheets. There was no air circling at all, quiet pants left his mouth as he pressed his lips to my neck. He nipped and kissed all over, my nails raked down his back sure to leave marks. He lifted my legs over his shoulders, the sheets coming off us as he did. Thank god I got a breath of fresh air, but now he was hitting my gspot at a new angle. I felt my second orgasm of the night approaching quickly. I didn't even notice when Ethan slowed down as his own orgasm was approaching, I was too lost in my own. "Ethan!" I screamed out a I came, leaving red marks down his back. I was breathless and Ethan groaned and started getting sloppy as he came, I gasped when I felt his cum fill up the condom inside me. He pulled out and discarded the used condom in the trash. He laid on his back next to me, I rolled to my side so I could get a better look at him. "Ethan?" I questioned and he glanced over at me in acknowledgment. "Am I just a booty call to you?" I asked and he didn't even look surprised at my question. "I like to think of it as more of a play date." He answered simply, well that was not the answer I was looking for. I quickly stood up, holding the sheet flush against my body as I looked for my clothes. "Come on." He said sitting up, "Don't be like that." He said and I rolled my eyes, "I don't give a fuck about you anyways." I said dropping the sheet and putting my clothes on, "I know you do." He stated simply, "Who ever said I gave a shit about you?" I asked zipping up my shorts, I grabbed my t-shirt and I walked out of his room.  "I'm tired of chasing after you! I'm sick of your games!" I shouted as I walked down the steps as I slipped my shirt on. I heard his footsteps following behind me, "Wait!" He said before I reached the front door. I turned around and he grabbed both of my hands in his, "This isn't ring around the Rosie, Ethan." I said and he smirked, oh how he loved games. "You know I give a shit about you." I said looking into his eyes.