Pull-Pin/Grayson Dolan Fluff

Request:  Would you be willing to do a Grayson Dolan/vampire diaries crossover ?? Omfg that would be great

After Grayson got the hunters mark he and Ethan have been on the run. It's been god like ten years I believe since I've seen them. Grayson and I were just madly in love but he wouldn't let me go on the run with him. He didn't want to put me in danger, Damon actually had to vervain me so I couldn't go after them. By the time I woke up they were long gone by then, not a single call in the past ten years from either one of them. Damon Stefan and I were very close, they were practically the brother I never had. We came back to Mystic falls and since then Damon and Stefan fell in love with the same girl, that girl now being one of my best friends. That same girl also being in a supernatural coma until another best friend of mine Bonnie dies. Caroline and I were close as well I mean I'm the god mother of her twins. Nobody would tell me where Grayson was or if he was even alive, not even Bonnie would do a locater spell. I think they all knew something that I didn't, so when the Hunter died I was frantic. Anyone she marked would die along with her, I bursted through the door of the boarding house. "Somebody better tell me where the hell he-" I shouted throughout the house but I froze in my tracks. "Ethan?" I breathed out, as I ran to hug him. He hugged me back tightly, then I quickly pulled away. "Is he?" I asked quietly not really wanting to know the answer. "He's alive." Ethan stated and I let out a sigh of relief. "Well where is he? I have to see him!" I said and Ethan looked to Stefan and Damon. "What?" I asked turning around to him. They stayed silent, "Somebody tell me what the hell is happening!" I demanded, looking back to Ethan. "He's not the same, Y/N." Ethan said, "What do you mean he's not the same?" I asked confused. "He flipped his switch." Damon said and I snapped my head towards him. "He wouldn't do that." I said not wanting to believe what they were saying. "It was his way to cope, he thought he'd never see you again." Ethan said quietly, "How long?" I asked him. He stayed quiet, "God damn it! How long Ethan?" I shouted, "A year." Ethan whispered, barely loud enough for a human to hear. "But I haven't seen my actual brother since way before then." I turned away from all of them, "Where is he?" I asked , still facing away from them. "Basement." Stefan said and I turned around to face them. Damon slapped him in the arm, "I thought we agreed not to tell her?" Damon said and Stefan rolled his eyes. Without another word I was in the basement, I stood outside the big wooden door. "Y/N Yoo-hoo I know you're out there. I heard your big mouth all the way down here." I heard his voice come from behind the door. My heart jumped into my throat, I finally stepped into sight and I looked through the bars and there he was. Tied to a chair with vervain ropes holding him down, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. This wasn't Grayson, sure his body was there but it wasn't him. "Awe what's wrong? You were so excited to see me." He said with a chuckle. "Why did you do it?" I asked, looking down at the floor unable to look at him. "What? Oh this. It's so much better than having all of those pesky emotions in the way." He stated, "You should try it." He said cockily.
*3rd Person*
"Alright it's done." Bonnie said coming through the door, "What? No. Bon you were supposed to wait." Damon said pinching the bridge of his nose. "What's the difference? It's done." Bonnie said, "Yeah well you just trapped Y/N in there with him." Damon said and they all quickly ran down to the basement. There they saw that Grayson had broken free of the ropes and had a piece of the wooden chair held to Y/N's chest. "Grayson!" Ethan yelled at his brother, "Put it down, Buddy. Come on we can all talk this out." Damon said holding his hands up. Ethan tried going into the cell only to be stuck at the entrance, "Nobody supernatural can come in or out." Bonnie reminded them. "Bonnie do something." Damon whispered. Just then Grayson took the steak and threw it, landing in Bonnie's stomach. "No!" Y/N screamed, before she could react Grayson had another steak pressed right back into Y/N chest. Damon caught Bonnie is his arms as she fell back, "Get her out of here!" Y/N yelled at them, Damon scooped Bonnie up in his arms. Damon sped upstairs to save Bonnie.
*Y/N POV*
"Stefan..Ethan get out of here." I told them, "We aren't leaving." The both said, I showed them what I had been in my pocket. They looked at each other, before speeding upstairs. "Oh what nobody wanted to stay for the fun?" Grayson chuckled pressing the steak deeper into my chest. "Grayson stop! This isn't you!" I said, groaning in pain. "Oh but it is." He stated, "I'm sorry." I whispered as I pulled the pin of the vervain grenade. Last thing I remember is a loud bang and a lot of pain before I blacked out, I open my eyes to a unimaginable pain in my chest. Grayson was leaning over me, frantically trying to pull out the fragments of the wood that were scraping my heart. I could see his skin was healing, as was mine. I'm so sorry." Grayson kept whispering over and over again. I reached my hand up to touch his cheek gently, "It wasn't you." I whispered. I guess his humanity switch turned back on when he realized that I was dying. I screamed in pain as he dug around trying to get the splinters. "I've almost got it, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Y/N." he said tears forming in his eyes. I rubbed my thumb over his cheekbone, despite the pain I smiled. "It's okay." I said wincing, "I love you so much." I whispered, I knew I didn't have much time. I noticed my hand desiccating as we spoke, he took my hand in his. "No No!" He cried out, just then Bonnie came bursting through. She quickly got on her knees and held her hand over my heart, "You're gonna be okay." She assured me and just like that no more pain. She was able to remove the stray pieces of woods from my chest, I sat up hugging her tightly. "Grayson." I say wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, "Shhh" I whispered and pulled away so I could look at him. "I love-" He started but I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. I finally had him back.