Where are they now?/Ethan Dolan Fluff

Request:  Basically! The original request that I tried to send was this: Ethan x reader fluff where neither of them can sleep and she's feeling kinda upset without having a proper reason, so he tries to make her feel better :) You're the best <3

I tossed and turn for what seemed like hours, I let out a sigh. "What wrong?" Ethan asked in a hushed voice. "I can't sleep." I said as I looked over at him, his features casting a shadow from the moonlight. "Sorry for waking you." I said quietly. "You didn't." He said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close to him so we were spooning. "What's the matter?" He whispered as he nuzzled his face into my neck. "I don't know." I said as I closed my eyes. "I just I have this feeling, like I'm sad but I don't have any reason to be." I said now realizing how stupid it sounded. "It's stupid." I added, "It's not stupid." He assured me. "Sometimes people get in funks you know? They just feel a certain way and you can't help it. Even if everything is fine." He explained, I smiled as his attempt to make me feel better. But unfortunately it didn't work, he could tell by my lack of words. "Alright I'm gonna tell you a story. So there was this kid right? Him and his brother always made these stupid little videos. One thing led to another and they went on tour, and while they were on tour one brother met a girl. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, but of course his brother also saw this girl. Now this kid always thought that his brother was better. Better at sports and always got the girl, but the kid saw something in this girl and he needed to break out of his comfort zone. So what did he do?" Ethan said with a pause, my face hurt from smiling so much. "This kid walks up to this girl and just as he  goes to talk to her do you know what happens?" Ethan asked, "He trips." I said with a laugh. "He trips! Exactly, on an invisible rock. Anyway at this point he was sure that he screwed things up. But this girl the Angel that she was helped him up, he was mortified to say the least. But he was able to say some cheesy pick up line-" he said and I interrupted him. "He said that he literally fell for the girl." I said and I felt Ethan smile. "Literally." Ethan chuckled. "Anyway. He worked up the courage and asked her out. By some miracle she said 'Yes' he was ecstatic that she would even give him the time of day. From the first date this kid was hooked, he knew right then that he was going to marry this girl. They started dating and everything was great, until she went off to college and he continued making videos with his brother. It was definitely hard for the two but they were so in love that they made it work. After a few years after she graduated college he asked her to marry him. You know what she said?" He asked with a laugh, "What did she say?" I asked. "She said it took you long enough." He said and I laughed. "So they get married, it's a beautiful wedding. The whole time she's walking down he isle, his heart was racing. He was wishing that she'd spring, they say their vows to each other and everyone cries. He's thinking wow this is the best day of my entire life, but then he remembers every day that they spent together and then he decides that everyday they were together was the best day of his life. They then buy this house like most newlyweds do, in a fantastic neighborhood." Ethan finished, by now tears were streaming down my face. "Where are they now?" I asked, "Good question. Now they're currently awaiting the arrival of their first child." Ethan said rubbing my stomach softly, "And they couldn't be more excited and more in love with each other." He said and I turned to face him, I cupped his face in my hands. "I love you." I said pressing my lips to his. "I love you." He replied. We then both fell fast asleep.