Attention/Ethan Dolan Smut

Request:  Can you do an Ethan smut where he's dominant (but not aggressive like spanking and stuff) but you keep teasing him whilst he's busy and he gets all frustrated and then yeah...;)

"But I'm bored." I say sprawling myself on Ethan's bed. "I know but you know I have to get this done." Ethan said referring to the video he was current editing for him and Grayson's YouTube. "But you edited that last one." I retorted. Ethan let out a huff, "The more you keep going the longer it will take me to get this done." Ethan said turning back around in his chair to continue editing. I grabbed the pillow and I held it over my face as I let out a sigh. "Ethan I need you." I called out but he didn't budge. "We can have sex?" I said but still nothing. Then an idea popped into my head, I quietly slipped my hand into my panties. I was already wet from the idea of Ethan catching me, I started rubbing my clit slowly. "Ethan!" I moaned, "Y/N plea-" he started as he turned around to face me but he stopped himself. "What do you think you're doing?" Ethan said standing up. "You wouldn't pay attention to me." I said biting my lip as I kept rubbing my clit. It came to an abrupt stop when Ethan grabbed my hand and pulled it out of my panties. Ethan brought my hand to his lips and roughly sucked them clean. He groaned as he pulled my fingers from his mouth and I almost came at the sight. "Baby you know you aren't supposed to touch yourself, Correct?" He said and I nodded. "But yet here you are sprawled across my bed with your hand in your pants. Where does that leave us?" He asked crossing his arms with an amused smirk. Ethan grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the bed, a gasp leaving my lips as he does so. "My girl is so needy for me, isn't she?" Ethan asked and I nodded frantically. "Use your words." He said pressing a kiss to my inner thigh. "Yes Ethan I need you, I need your mouth and your fingers fucking me until I'm shaking." I whimpered out. "How can I deny my baby when she asks so nicely?" Ethan said kneeling down at the end of my bed. He looped his fingers around my panties and pulled them down my legs, discarding them on the floor. He wrapped one of his strong arms around my thigh. "Look at you, all hot and bothered." Ethan chuckled, causing a wave of heat to spread over my bare dripping pussy. Ethan trailed his pointer finger up my core, collecting the wetness before pushing his finger past my lips into my pussy. I gasped at the feeling, he eyes now lust filler eyes never left mine as he fingered my pussy. A smirk spread across his face as he added another finger, "H-harder!" I moaned out gripping the bed sheets tightly in my fists. As soon as the words left my lips Ethan pulled his fingers all the way out before thrusting them back in. His lips attached to my clit, sucking harshly. The pleasure was too much for me to handle, I couldn't hold out for much longer. The knot in my stomach ready to snap, I ground my pussy against his fingers. "Ethan!" I moaned out, I felt him smirk against my clit. His fingers slowed down and he curled them hitting my g-spot. My body began to shake just like I had asked him, I threw my head back. I saw white as my vision blurred, I unintentionally bucked my hips forward. "Fuck Ethan!" I cried out as I came hard on his fingers. He kept moving his tongue against my now sensitive clit. "E-Ethan." I whimpered out and he pulled away, wiping his lips on the back of his hand. He quickly pressed his lips to mine before sitting back in his chair. "Maybe now I can get some work down." He said smirking at me as he turned back to the computer, leaving me a panting mess on his bed.