boy next door

"Yuna!"

A knock comes on her door while she's pulling on her socks, and she quickly tugs them on, slipping her feet in her sneakers and grabbing her bag. She takes a banana from her dining table and opens the door, her gaze being met by a certain red haired neighbor and she unintentionally blushes.

"Good morning, you're up early."

Youngmin chuckles and shakes his head, "You woke up late, didn't you? You look so messy and school hasn't even started. Come here-" He reaches over and puts his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer and fixing her dyed brown hair with his fingers.

She lowers her gaze so that he probably won't notice her flaming cheeks, waiting for him to finish combing her hair with his fingers because he's just a really nice brother like neighbor to her. He takes a step back from her, patting the top of her head lightly when he's finished and a wide grin spreads across his lips.

"Okay, you're good to go."

They walk down and out of the apartment building side by side, taking the shorter walk slowly towards the high school and simply enjoying the autumn breeze.

On these walks to school in the morning, they rarely talk because for one, it's still early in the morning and neither of them are morning people and two, they don't have much to talk about because they already finished up all their stories of the day before during their walk home.

The moment they arrive on the campus, Youngmin is always whisked away by his friends and Yuna by hers, but he never forgets to call her back and wave before with a smile he leaves.

"Ya, are you really sure he's just your neighbor and not your boyfriend?"

"Shut up, Yerin."

__________

hello hello~ new fanfic acc for produce101 boys here~ (though the fanfic characters would more likely be my main stans)
so, i hope yall would like this im youngmin fluff fic and leave some feedback like votes or comments about this very short introduction, id really appreciate those (and maybe we could be friends too?? ahaha my name is andi btw)
p.s. i really love and support this precious tomato alpaca redhead, he's so pure i love him but when he raps its like o h m y g o d djgahsdgiugb anyway bYE LATER