"I was just walking to my brother's shop, it right around the corner actually, would you like to come with us?" She asked.

"If it's no trouble, my ride is having a bit of trouble." She gestered towards her pink vespa. The boy looked curious and walked over seeing the trail of oil. He put a finger to his chin and nodded to himself.

"It's your transmission, this is baby work for Natsu." He concluded. Wendy smiled teasingly.

"Romeo is currently Natsu's little helper." She infromed Lucy as she nudged her. Lucy smiled back and then turned to Romeo.

"So you wanna be a mechanic?" Romeo nodded with a grin.

"Natsu is the most smartest mechanic ever, all the others went out of buisness because he's so good at what he does. He graduated high school last year and decided to go into the family business." He informed the girl. "He's so cool."

---

Natsu was currently filling out paperwork for the car that were ready to be picked up. He noticed Gray grabbing his backpack and a water from the mini fridge. His friend was currently attending a community college, not wanting to be far from home or his girlfriend. He never understood why Gray was so hung up on one girl, he found girls to be annoying and clingy. He didn't want to make the same mistake his father did, his dad died from a broken heart after his mother had died leaving Natsu and his younger sister alone. He just didn't trust girls - well he did trust his friends and sister.

HIs thoughts were interrupted when he noticed Gray had walked back inside.

"A customer is outside and a cute one too, never seen her before." He commented. Natsu shook his head and walked out of the cool conditioned room. Wendy ran towards him hugging him with a bright smile. Romeo waved at him and then he saw a girl he has never seen before. She was pretty - he'll giver her that. Her blond hair was long and her brown orbs were bright. Beside her was the most rundown vespa he's seen, it's pink color was fading from age and a trail of oil was behind it.

"Lucy this is my big brother Natsu, Big brother this is Lucy and she's new here." Wendy introduced with a sly smile. "Romeo and I will be on our way, bye you two." With that the two were gone and left the girl.

"Hello, I was wondering if you can take a look at rosie for me?" Natsu simply nodded and walked over to look at it. He quickly knew what the problem was and looked up at her.

"It'll be fixed in an hour, but don't you have to go to school?" He asked. She turned red and then shook her head.

"I don't know where it is to be quite honest and I won't make it if I walk." She rubbed her arm nervously, she truly hated being alone. She missed her mom terribly, but refused to return home to her controlling father. Natsu stood up, Gray had left when he was talking to Lucy. He wiped his hands and took off the uniform revealing a clean shirt.

"Don't worry I'll drive you there." Natsu walked to the door and hung the uniform, fixing his scarf he grabbed the keys and walked to a blue mustang parked beside the garage. He unlocked the car and started it. Lucy looked at the blue mustang in awe, she had never seen one in this color. At home it was either pink, white or gold.

"Aren;t ya going to get in Luce?" He asked. She shut her mouth and opened the door. The smell was fresh and the seat were clean.

"Luce?" She asked as she sat inside, she shut the door gently. He slowly backed out of the auto shop and grinned.

"It's ya new nickname, just tell the teacher you were helping Natsu with something." They turned the corner. Lucy smiled back at him and looked out the window.

"You know the teachers well?" She asked curiously. The houses were beautiful and there were many flowers and trees along the road. Natsu crackled with laughter.

"I've known them for as long as I can remember, I graduated last year and they were the ones begging me to stay." Natsu smiled at the memory and parked in front of the school.

Lucy noticed many female students turning their head and staring. She reached for the door, but turned around and smiled.

"Thank you Natsu." The pink haired boy nodded with another grin.

"No problem Luce, I'll pick you after school so you can get your pink vesa."

The two were smiling at each other until the school bell interrupted the moment, lucy got out of the car and walked inside the school.

"Isn't that the new girl?"

"She's dating Natsu already?!"

Lucy walked inside and Natsu drove away from the school.

True to his word he did pick her up.

And he dropped her off and picked her up. It was now a little routine.

•••

I tried my best, it was such a good request but I feel like I butchered it...

I'm sorry