God. How I dislike confrontations. Fifty-five percent ng mga babaeng hinihiwalayan ko, ang nanampal sa akin. Maayos at kalmado ko naman na sinabi na tapos na kung ano ang meron kami pero ako pa rin ang nasasaktan sa huli.

Girls.

Soon after that scene, the bell rang and I heard Allie cuss. Nakita ko ang pagtakbo nito. Hinihintay ko pa nga na sumunod ang boyfriend niya pero hindi iyon nangyari. And that’s how Allie caught my attention. Curiosity aroused me and I was tempted to know why she was practicing her break up speech. It was refreshing how she caught my interest without even trying hard.

When I finally talked to her–I expected her to cower. I expected her to blush in embarrassment. I was even waiting for her to stutter. But the Allie that I first talked to was a lioness. Who would’ve known that Allie the timid has claws and a sharp tongue?

And when I did acknowledge her proud side, she folded like a mimosa plant being touched. Para siyang isang cute na pusa na nagiging leon at nangangalmot kapag kinakailangan. It was like her very own defense mechanism.

Her personality was confusing that I don’t know which is up or down.

She’s a great actress, an expert liar, a total pretender and instead of turning me off–it only piqued my interest more. And I won’t forget to add cheater on her profile–but that’s if she’s really cheating on her boyfriend.

Who says Allie De Guzman is boring?

Definitely not me.

Isinara ko ang pinto ng kotse ko at sumandal dito para panoorin ang araw-araw na routine na nakikita ko tuwing nakakasabay ko silang dumating sa car park. I call it the car park kiss. It was a free show in the morning at sino ba naman ako para tumanggi sa libre?

Bumilang ako mula isa hanggang sampu. When my countdown reached ten, lumabas si Dominic mula sa driver’s seat at naglakad papuntang kabilang side ng kotse para buksan ang pinto para kay Allie. Nagbilang ulit ako mula isa hanggang lima pagkatapos isara ni Dominic ang pinto ng kotse. It was five in my mind when Dominic leaned in to plant a kiss on Allie’s mouth. I smirked as I stared at them kiss for a few seconds but it tasted bitter in my mouth.

Katulad ng routine for the past six days, titingin si Allie sa akin pagkatapos niyang marahan na itutulak si Dominic palayo sa kanya. And just like how I usually do whenever she looks at me, ngingiti ako sa kanya. This time though, I gave her a wink before finally leaving the car park and pushing aside the images of their kiss.

I sat on my usual chair as soon I reached the room. It’s my first class, obviously, for today. Pagkadating na pagkadating ko ay sinalubong agad ako nga mga fist bump ng mga kaibigan ko.