~(2)~

"Now look what you did you-you pinky bitch!" Boruto yells to no one in particular. Trying to find the younger blonde, he looked everywhere and was about to give up. That was before he heard crying, light almost silent crying. He looks over to see Naruto crying against a tree. 'He shouldn't be crying.....but he is pretty cute when he cries. But he shouldn't be crying, it isn't right!!' Boruto yells in his head. Having an internal argument with himself.

-Boruto POV-

I try not to be seen by Naruto, by hiding behind a tree. Listening in on what he mumbles to himself. 'What does he mean by that?' I wonder as I hear everything he's saying. "Why can't I be a normal kid?" He says to himself tears streaming down his face, "No other 8 year old is forced to do this? Why am I?" He cries. 'Yeah.....this isn't really fair to him is it?' I thought silently to myself. 'Maybe this is why he acts like he didn't really want to be a father. He was freakin 14! I still can't get over that!' As I was lost in thought, I made a twig break. 'Oops......'

"W-Who's there?" He asks, scared. I sigh, before coming out of my hiding spot. "Heh. Sorry." I say trying to sound apologetic. He clearly doesn't believe me. "O-oh....it's just you Boruto." He mumbles. "I'm sorry that you have to go through this all because of some stupid prophecy." I tell him. He looks at me abit shocked, before turning away. He had a slight blush on his face. "This isn't fair to you." I mumble. He nods slightly.

"I-I just can't stand any of them." I hear him mumble back. "Especially Sakura. She's always yelling at me for no reason." I have to agree with him on that. All I've seen from her is her yelling at my dad— err uhh I mean Naruto— for no reason. She honestly has no right doing that. This all isn't fair to him. He's being forced to live a life that it's pretty clear he doesn't want to live. And then they all go and treat him like garbage for that. And on top of that— HE DOESN'T HAVE A CHOICE?!? None of this is fair to him. He shouldn't be forced to do this. All because of some stupid prophecy some old toad dreamt like 100 years before he was even born.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey!! Sorry this update took so long. I had to work all summer. Just started my Junior year at Highschool, so everything is crazy. But don't worry. I'm going to try and update.

Kyuubi out!