~(1)~

"So...no one else knows that your younger?" I ask Naruto, and he tenses up abit. He was wearing dark green shinobi pants, an orange short-sleeve hoodie with blue sleeves, along with blue wristbands. Damn it! Why does he have to wear something on his wrists 24/7?! I coulda seen why. But he didn't let me in the apartment until he changed. "N-No. N-No o-one e-else is a-allowed to. I-It's to d-dangerous...." he stutters back. Why is he stuttering? "Why is it dangerous?" I ask eager for answers. He doesn't answer, instead he goes to the kitchen to grab our ramen that we were waiting for. When he comes back he looks like he was thinking, and starts talking. "W-Well....I-I really d-don't know w-why. J-Jiji says t-that it's j-just b-better this w-way." He stutters back. I just groan and eat my ramen.

-TimeSkip-Next day-(I know it's a huge time skip buuuuuuuuuuut I really can't think of anything that should happen during the time that I'm skipping)-MY POV/Boruto POV-

"Boruto! Come on! Sakura gonna hit us if we're late!" Naruto yells, and Boruto just groans getting up and following. Now Naruto was wearing his normal jumpsuit. And Boruto realized that when his father had the justu up he didn't stutter, yet when he didn't have it up he stuttered a lot. And he means A LOT. But he's also calm and collected. He found out that his father loves music, painting/sketching, reading, cooking, watering plants, and animals. He found out that Naruto was smarter then he let on, WAY smarter, and that he knew about everything that happened to his parents and why he is a jinjuuriki. He found that Naruto hated being loud, and would rather talk quietly and calmly. He found that his father only liked the color orange because of who his parents are. Put together red and yellow and ya get orange.

"What would happen if I told them?" I ask while we were walking to the meeting area, Naruto in front cause I have no idea were it is. He stops in his tracks. "I would be stripped of my ninja name, my rights, and would be denied my parents clans belongings. Because I would be to young." He says sadly. Not facing me, but looking at the ground. "What if I told them in my time?" I ask, he looks at me for a second with hope in his eyes. "I-I don't know....." he replies before he started walking again. "I'd rather you not take that chance though. Please?" He says and his voice cracked. I sigh but agree. And later I'm gonna push him to the point where he's gotta tell me.

"Looks like we're the first ones here. What else is new?" He says mumbling the last part to himself. He sits against a tree, kunai in hand. "Why you got a kunai in your hand?" I ask him and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "Incase someone attacks you must always be ready. We live in a dangerous world. Also, I'm a jinjuuriki, there's ALWAYS someone after me." He says like it's nothing. "Huh. In my time, everything is peaceful. There's no battles, no one after someone else. You don't have to be ready with a kunai in hand." I say and he looks at me in amazement. "I would love to grow up in that time....but sadly, I'm stuck with this shit life." He says, getting up.

"Sorry, but I am gonna have to start yelling in a minute. Sasuke and Sakura are on there way." He says apologeticly. I nod, unsure of what my response should be. Until he yells.

"HEY SAKURA-CHAN!! HEY TEME!!"

The pink haired girl looked over to us. Then looked disgusted. "What do you want!? Why can't you just leave Sasuke-kun and I alone!?! You are destroying my chance to be with Sasuke-kun!" She yells as she hit him hard and he didn't dogde it like he would in my time. "Hn. Dobe." I heard younger Sasuke-sensei say. "Who are you!?" I heard Sakura-mini say. "Uh.....Naruto, should I say who I am or no?" I ask him and he comes over to us hiding behind me a bit, though no one noticed. "It's your decision." He says. I nod, and think of a way to tell them without them freaking out. "I'm Boruto Uzumaki. I'm from the future." I say cautiously. They look at each other and Sakura-mini starts to laugh. "That's the best thing I've ever heard! Hahaha!" She laughed out. She was about to ask me again, but Naruto stepped up.

"Sakura-chan! What he's saying is true.....he's my son from the future!" He says, I guess trying not to have Sakura-mini hit me. "Who the hell would ever fall in love with you? Your a idiot and a freak." She says and I can see tears start to form in Naruto's eyes, but he doesn't let them fall. And when he goes further behind me, he clings to my back and buries his face in my neck. I can feel my neck getting wet from his tears, but he doesn't make a sound. And it made me mad that she made Naruto cry. He was nice and kind to everyone and treated everyone with respect, and equally. Sure he might not be there all the time, but....he still tries....

"Watch it pink banshee!" I yell at her. Sasuke-mini smirks, probably laughing like crazy in his head. And she starts fuming. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT NARUTO! YOUR PROBABLY THE WORST FATHER EVER FOR TEACHING HIM TO ACT LIKE THIS! ALL BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PARENTS!" She yells at him, and he runs away crying silently.

"Y'know what? Why don't you just shut the fuck up. Why are you always picking on him? He seems way smarter then you ever will! And y'know what else? In my time you don't deserve to be alive with Sasuke, or even be alive." I yell at her and the second I say she ends up with Sasuke, she starts jumping for joy. I just scoff and run after Naruto.

-With Naruto-Naruto POV-

I ran away from everyone and everything. Sakura took that to far. I just wish I could end this. I don't wanna be with these idiots anymore. Just because I'm the other recantation doesn't mean anything. I wanna be able to not hide my age. I wanna be treated like an 8 year old should be. I don't want to do this anymore.
🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
A/N ok so I know that this update took forever. But I want to write more than 1,000 words. I will be online, but only for reading. I have exams coming up and can't really think of what to write. Yet when I read, I calm down and relax. So thanks for understanding. Bye!