Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ander left after kissing me on the cheek.

Sweet. He dropped by just to kiss me.

"So what's going on between you and Ander?" said Bliss, the gossip girl

"Oh, we're just officially together." I said, trying to act casually.

She spat out the soda that she's drinking then exclaimed in an exaggerating manner,

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" said Bliss

"Are you deaf or what? Ander and I are together. For real." I intentionally increased the volume of my voice so our schoolmates will be able to hear me.

Hah! Of course, the news will eventually spread, because I'm the one and only, Feliz Alysson Smith. The campus queen bee. ;)

Her eyes widened with surprise

"…98%... 99% loading... Error" I mocked at her. She can be really slow at times.

There she goes, and her famous pout.

"I'm just flabbergasted with the fact that you are dating two boys at the same time. Bad. Mean girl." She acts like she's really surprised and at the same time disappointed with me. Tss. Good actress.

I rolled my eyes and was about to speak when she suddenly blurted some things.

“Okay. When did you become officially together? Why? How?” Wow. She bombarded me with questions.

“Yesterday. Why? You know the answer! We are using each other for the name of fame. You know, the kind of relationship with benefits. How? A month and a week ago, he said that he likes me but I can feel that he only wants more popularity in and out of our school.” I shrugged then flipped my hair.

Scarred Prominenceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें