Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After that so-uncalled-for scene which made my mouth hang wide open (embarassing, I know)

I decided to ditch my last class since the professor doesn't really care about the student's attendance and went to The 55th Bar.

Making my way to my car, I tried to contact Bliss but she is nowhere to be found.

Must be busy with her boys

I went inside my car and was about to start the engine when I suddenly saw a familiar car from my peripheral vision.

Looks like Ander's.
Where is that jerk going?

I shook my head and decided to brush the thought away. Having a care to someone is the least thing that I should have.

The manager immediately recognized me since Bliss and I discreetly own this place or our so-called haven (yes the childish Bliss is my business partner)

"Ms. Feliz, two shots of tequila perhaps?"

"You got it Mr. Benny."

He then went to get my order but was able to come back immediately

"Here, Fel." I took the first shot and felt my mouth burning from the sensation.

"So... may I ask what made you come here?"

I looked at him, took the second (and probably last) shot and took a deep breath.

I can never hide anything from my nosy cousin.

He's just too damn keen and well...okay I trust him so much.

"Okay. Here's a story of my friend: She's in a relationship with two guys." I paused.

"The first one is a geek guy who's head over heels in love with my girl friend.
The second one is a school heartthrob which the girl is slowly falling for but does not reciprocate her feelings."

"But?"...

I looked at him. My stare piercing through his prying orbs. Then I rolled my eyes and continued...

"But she has this stupid dare from her nemesis and that is to be in a relationship with the geek guy for 3 months and enslave him and the rest is crucial."

Ben smiled. A sincere one. A comforting one

"Well that's one heck of a complicated story!"

"Woah there. I wasted my energy spilling the precious beans; yet all you're going to say was..."

To airquote his reaction, " "Well that's one heck of a complicated story!" "

"Well then I'm sorry for reacting that way. But really, your story is way too complicated for me to comprehend."

I gaped at him, "I told you! It's my friend's story."

He smirked. Showing his perfectly defined jaw.
"Oh damn yes. Since when did you share a friend's problem, huh?"

What the actual heck?! I can't lose this one!

Returning to reality, I saw his back now facing at me.

I shouted, "Don't you dare turn your back at me!"

I ran up to him; catching his pace.

I smacked his forehead. Hard. Real hard.

After doing that, I did the thing that I, Feliz, usually does.

I walked away from him.

I smacked him because I can't be the one who's left behind.

I should be the one walking out from him.

I should be the one walking out from anyone else.

Because that is how Feliz lives her life.
xxx
-------

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 19, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Scarred Prominenceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें