Author note

Hi! So, I love reading fanfiction where the original big three children, Percy, Thalia and Nico bond. I think it is really cute and I love when the fight but end up making up. But recently I noticed that there are not a lot of stories where the little big three just bond. They either end up going on some crazy quest, or there is Thalico or something.

So I decided to make a fanfic where Sally adopts the little big three! Yay! I am pretty sure that there are other fanfictions like this, but I haven't seen any.

Before we start, I want to say a couple of things.

First, I need a cover. I am not going to have a contest, but if you want to make one you can message me. I also will respond to comments if that is more convenient.

Second, this story is set between PJO and HoO. Percy still has the curse of Achilles ( originally I misspelled that so bad. I spelled it apAchklleas. I don't even know what happened) . They don't know about Hazel and Jason ( and Frank and Piper and Leo).

Third, I know that Thalia is a Hunter Of Artemis. I also know that Nico is gay ( even if book characters don't know that yet). There will not be Thalico. I am sorry but that is one ship I CANNOT STAND. If you ship it I am sorry, but I don't. I want this to just be cousin/sibling love not romantic love. Okay? Okay.

Fourth, I am a person. I have a life. I have school. I have a schedule. I have other fan fictions. ( well two other published as of now [ go read them] but I am working on more). Ok? So I will not be able to update on a normal schedule. I will try to update frequently though.

And finally, If you actually read this, comment. I will dedicate the next chapter ( chapter 2) to the first person to comment (Even if you are not the first person, please still comment. I want to know how many people read authors notes).