Chapter 21

Killian's POV

I had a baby and a love who was so far away. I couldnt take it so I got into the water and tried to swim. When someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You have a child and you have Emma. Your gonna get killed." Snow says.

"Damn for a little lady your strong." I say to her.

"Thanks. Now get up." She says.

"Snow, Hook theres someone where to see us." Charming says.

"Liam? Zelena?" I question.

"Yeah its us and we are here to take you back to Emma and your son." Liam says.

"Son? I have a son?" I ask.

"Yes. He is so cute and tiny. Your all gonna love him. Lets go." Zelena says.

With a wave of her hand we all were at the entrance of their castle. My Emma and my boy are right in there.

Emma's POV

I sat in my bed while holding my son who still didnt have a name yet. I cant name him until my parents and my pirate come back. Then there was a knock on my door and then it opened. I placed my son in the crib next to me and pretended to be asleep.

"Love? Are you in here?" Killian asks.

"Killian!" I yell and get up and hug him.

"Oh my love I missed you too. I love you so much." He says and kisses me.

"I love you too." I say.

"Can I see him?" He asks pointing at the crib.

"Oh course." I say walking to the crib.

I picked up our son and handed him to Killian. The moment Killian held his son and he started tearing up.

"He is just so handsome. Whats his name?" He asks.

"Oh.. I havent named him yet. I was waiting for you. So what should we name him?" I ask.

"I dont know. I've always liked the name Henry." He says.

"I like that. Henry it is." I say.

"Emma!" My parents yell walking in.

"Mom! Dad!" I say and hug them.

"Is that him?" My mom asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"What his name?" My dad asks.

"We actually just named him Henry." I say.

"He is so cute. Can I?" My mom asks.

"Sure here." Killian says and hands Henry to my mother.

After my mother held him she handed him to my father and this was it. Weeks later Killian and I were married and our son was just so precious. Killian got his ship fix and every now and then he leaves aboard it, but he takes us with him. This is the best feeling ever. My family was together and this is all I ever wanted. I finally had got my happily ever after.

A/N: Thats all you guys. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading it. Also please go and check out my other stories. It would mean a lot. Thanks.