"Alright... but asking me would've been nicer then shooting me with that dark power you have." I sassed at her.

"Possibly, but I didn't want to put to much pressure on you." She reasoned, and I rolled my eyes.

"You already have!" I shouted, getting aggravated.

"Calm down, princess. I was just implying it." I can tell she was getting impatient with me.

"Whatever. What do you want me to do? You locked me in the cell, how do you expect me to save Caldera?" I asked her, motioning to the bars that was caging me in.

"Oh, I didn't say you were actually going to do it." She answered, and I gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked, placing my hand on my hip.

"I'm not who you think I am." She began, and I scoffed.

"I figured that out already." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Let me finish!" She snapped, and I put my hands up in surrender, shutting up.

"I'm Zutron's wife, Zelda. I was sent to Earth to imprison you, and steal your power." She finished.

I scoffed, amused. "You married Zurton? Why?"

"Because he's the ruler of Zontreck and soon will rule Caldera. I get half of that for being his wife." I can sense the snobby attitude in her voice. "I will be queen."

"In your dreams. Zurton will never rule Caldera, because I will stop him." I insisted, and tried to us my proton ring, but nothing appeared.

I made a confused face.

The woman laughed with amusement, "I knew you would try to escape, so I locked you in a subterranean cell. You're powers are useless."

I stared at the bars that were locking me in and tapped my finger on it. A tiny, white, shock rippled on the bars.

I got angry and kicked the molten rock wall. This isn't happening, I will get out of here.

"My friends will come for me!" I exclaimed, hearing my voice echo through the cave.

"Oh." She chuckled with delight, then sighed out. "I'll take care of your 'friends.'

I widened my eyes, getting worried. "NO! Don't hurt them! Please!"

I didn't get a response, and I growled with anger.

I fell onto my knees and felt tears form in my eye.

"Now what do I do?"

---

30 minutes later

Nikell's POV

I waved at my friend, Gabby, before I hopped into my mother's car. I buckled the seat belt in, and glanced at my mom through the rearview mirror.

"How was the sleepover dear?" She asked, grinning politely at me.

"It was fun. I can't wait to see her again at school." I chirpped, happily.

A chuckled escaped my mother's mouth as a response.

I wonder how Veronica is doing.

"Your sister missed you." She basically read my mind.

"I missed her as well, but she probably had her friends to keep her company." I spoke up, leaning my arm on the armrest.

"She did, and she still will miss you."

Not What It Seems (Mech-X4: Season 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें