Chapter 2 - Concerns

You guys were PISSED. xD Some death threats but its all good, because there MAY or MAY NOT be another cliffhanger at the end of this chapter :3 #SorryImNotSorry

----------------------

Brianna's POV

We left Luke with the boys and Danielle.

Mitch and I got into the car to drive to the hospital.

"Mitch?" I ask when we were almost there.

"Yes babe?"

"What if...something is wrong. Like...very wrong."

We arrived and he put his car in park.

"I...don't know."

I remembered how bad it was loosing our first child, and the memory flashed through my head.

Brianna's Flashback (Chapter 19 of My Best Friend's Brother)

“I’m so sorry for pushing you away, things just happened and I ju-“

I was cut off by his lips pushing against mine, sparks flew and we released.

“I am sorry too, for everything.”

I hugged him and he hugged me back. “I cannot wait for the baby to get here.”

My heart broke, and I cried very hard.

“What’s wrong?”

“I-I…los-st” I couldn’t speak.

“What?” He asked.

“I lost…the baby…I miscarried.”

He broke. I saw it in his beautiful eyes. I was already broken. I pulled him into a little meeting room and locked the door where he broke down crying on my shoulder.

I never seen him like this before. It was terrifying me how bad he was crying.

I wrapped my arms around him and his face buried into my neck. He continued to cry, much harder. I felt him put his hand on my stomach and clench at my shirt.

“This…is…my…fault.” He said through his sobs.

“No Mitch, it’s not. It’s mine, I was taking care of it.” I sighed. He moved his head away from my shoulder and his eyes were puffy and red. I cup his face and pulled him in for another hug, this time, I was crying on him.

*end of flashback*

Brianna's POV

I could see it again in his eyes. "Mitch?"

He broke like he did before. I pulled him close to me as he buries his face on my shoulder.

"I c-can't go t-through with t-this again B-Brianna." He said hyperventilating between words.

"I know, so lets go see what is happening."

We finally calm down and enter the maternity ward

I get an ultrasound, and a few minutes later the doctor comes back in with some results.

"Well Mrs Hughes, I have some news."

I instantly get nervous. "Are my babies okay?"

"Oh yes, they are perfectly fine and healthy."

I get a rush of relief, and I could see that Mitch felt it too.

"But I do have some concerns. What concerns me is your weight. You currently weigh 122.3 pounds. That's average for a 21 year old woman. But you're also pregnant. Typically, you gain 30 or more pounds during pregnancy. So technically, you are below average. Underweight pregnancies can cause premature births, so to prevent that from happening, you need to eat more healthy things, vitamins help as well, and getting plenty of rest. I hear your occupation is Youtube?"

"Yes, both of us work on there."

"So I guess editing and stuff takes all night. Pulling an all nighter isn't good for the babies. I also see your past medical records involve anorexia and bulimia?"

"Yes."

"And have you stopped?"

"Yes, I stopped being bulimic for 2 years I believe. I guess since I'm underweight, that I am still a little bit anorexic."

"I suppose, but again, eat more."

I nod. We wrap up the session and I get a list of recommended vitamins for me to take.

We walk back to the car and smile at each other.

"Now I have an excuse to make you eat more." he says.

"I didn't know that it could be bad. So now I am motivated to make me and my babies healthier."

"Good."

We drive home and walk in to see the guys and girls sitting in the living room.

They were all surrounding a laptop, and they look at us.

"What happened with the babies?" Ian asked.

"They are fine. We found out I was underweight and I need to eat more." I looked around the room.

"Where's Adam?"

They all looked around for someone to answer.

"Guys...where is Adam?" Mitch said sounding worried.

Then Danielle turned the laptop around.

"Plane Crash to Los Angeles from Montreal leaving 55 dead."

That was Lauren's plane.

---------------------------

OHHHHHHHHH

xD

dat cliffhanger doe.

Thanks for Reading!

Much Love<3

-Emily