Chapter 31 - Support

(7 Years Later)

Brianna's POV

"Mitch can you get the kids into the car?" I ask him and he rallies up now nine year old Bentley and Aubree, seven year old Caiden, and one year old Jade Mae Hughes and puts them into the backseat of the car.

We decided that it would be nice for the kids to see what we do for work, even if Jade wouldn't remember it, so we are taking them to Minecon, where we are going to have two panels, a reunion with TeamCrafted and one with just me, Emalyn, Faith, Danielle, and Riley talking about how we are with family and work and to show our kids to everyone.

(time skip to Minecon)

Brianna's POV

The kids were a bit freaked once we were doing the signing before the panel.

"Geez they have gotten so much older!" A fan exclaims and I smile as I look at the four faces that were looking in awe at everybody.

"Yeah tell me about it. It's insane." I sign their merch, papers, and badges and then it was time for the panel.

We leave Bentley, Aubree, Caiden, and Jade with Jordan and Riley and meet up with Jerome, Adam, Ian, Ty, and Jason.

"Well, this is a bit awkward." Ty breaks the tension and we all laugh.

"Honestly, it's really good to see us all back together again. It brings back good memories." I smile at all of them and they all nod.

"Alright guys!" We hear the announcer yell to the crowd and they begin to cheer. "I am honored to introduce these guys for the TeamCrafted reunion! So let's give a warm welcome to SkyDoesMinecraft, JeromeASF, SSundee, DeadloxMC, TheLadyGamer, MinecraftUniverse, and TheBajanCanadian!"

We all walk out and wave to the crowd and they cheer as we take our seats for the panel.

"Let's just say, it is good to see all of you guys together! Now let's begin the Q&A!" The announcer says and a queue begins to form for questions.

"Why did TeamCrafted fall apart?" A small boy asks.

We all look at each other and I sigh. "I think Bri can answer that." Adam says and we laugh.

"Alright Adam. I think the reason we fell apart was because we all wanted to take TC in different directions. We had our differences and we decided to just go our separate ways with our own personal channels." I look at the kid who seemed satisfied with my answer and walks back to his seat. That was the answer everyone has been wondering for years, and someone finally answered it.

After countless questions and random dancing and singing that people wanted us to do, the Hughes' family decided go to our hotel and crash, exhausted and wore out as we were, it didn't take long for the kids and ourselves to fall asleep.

(The Next Day)

Brianna's POV

"Alright guys! Please give it up to some of the ladies of the Minecraft youtubers; Brianna, Emalyn, Danielle, Riley and Faith!" The announcer says and we all walk out to the stage with cheers, especially ones from the boys sitting in the first row."

"Let's begin the Q&A!" The announcer says and hands the mic to an older woman.

"So I know all of you are mothers, as well as myself but my question is would you want your kids to work doing the same thing as their fathers, and some of you ladies are doing?"

"I wouldn't want my kids to feel obligated to do something because their dad and I did it." Riley says. "Harper and Greyson can do any occupation their heart desires, whether it be YouTube or being doctors. Whatever makes them happy."

"Hi guys!" A boy asks. "How would you feel about your kids watching your videos?"

"I keep my channel somewhat PG-13." I say. "I do have nine year olds so I do know that they can comprehend things so I try not to swear. Sorry Adam but I don't show them your videos." I laugh as well as the crowd does.

I look to see the guys with the mic and giggle.

"Um...Hi we're such big fans and um...I gotta know if you have a boyfriend or something cause uh...you're a babe." Mitch says into the mic.

"Yeah, do you got a bae or something?" Jason asks.

We all laugh. "We all have great husbands in our lives, sorry boys." Danielle says and we laugh.

After another round of endless questions, it was time to bring the kids out.

"Alright so let's bring out the kids!" The announcer says and the crowd cheers and I grab the mic.

"So I got my twins Bentley and Aubree, my son Caiden and daughter Jade." I say as they walk on the stage with Mitch following behind him.

"I have my daughters London and Bianca." Em says as they walk out with Jerome.

"I have my sons Greg and Peter." Danielle says as they walk out with Jason.

"I got my daughter Harper and my son Greyson." Riley says as they walk out with Jordan.

"I got my daughter Lilley and my son Aiden." Faith says as they walk out with Adam.

I get the mic handed to me and we all stand to join our own families.

"So combined we have twelve kids, and obviously counting," I point to Emalyn's little belly bump. "And we wanted to do this panel because having to do YouTube with kids isn't as easy as it seems. Staying up those late nights and sometimes missing out on small little moments with our kids somehow seems worth it in the end when we get to see your comments about how you loved the video. We do videos for you guys, which is why we all wanted you guys to feel as if you are a part of our family because honestly, you are. You give me a life with so much meaning and I wouldn't trade it for the world. From the bottom of all of hearts, the Hughes, Dalhberg, Aceti, Maron, and Probst families thanks you so much for your continued support. We all care and love you guys very much." I hand the mic as the crowd applauds and I look over at Mitch and he nods. I smile and take the mic back.

"So, with that being said, Mitch and I want you guys to be even more a part of our lives, which is why we are going to announce right now that I got a book deal!"
--------------------

okay so a bit of a cliffhanger I know but the next part will be up TOMORROW.

because the next part is the Epilogue.

Yep. The book is ending and I have my reasons.

1. The storyline has run it's course. And I couldn't be happier with the way the book ends.
2. I have 2 AP classes that have a ton of homework as well as a college course. I barely have time to write.
3. I just really like the ending. I think you guys will too.

And immediately following the Epilogue there will be a last Author's Note and that will be that.

So with that being said, thanks for reading!

Much Love ❤

-Emily