Chapter 3

Well hello there beautiful people:) Hope you enjoy this chappie:)

~~~~

In front of me is Theo and my mom walking towards us but they haven't spotted us yet. So i pull Ty and hide in the arcade place. I get behind the Pac-Man booth. "Whats wrong with you?"

"There is my mom and Theo. I dont want them to see you and me."

"Where? I'll beat his ass for what he did to you." I could see he was getting so angry he was starting to shake. He was going to transform into his wolf and that would not be a pretty sight. I turn his head so that he was faceing me.

"Calm down, thats not going to settle anything. I don't want you doing that"

"I can't just let him go waltzing around knowing what he did to you."He turned to go and I pulled hhim towards me and kissed him on the lips. He immediately calmed down and wrapped his arms around me and licked my bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss. I opened my mouth slightly and he shoved his tounge into my mouth, messaging my tounge with his.

Finally!! You kiss our mate. OMGosh!!!!

Shutup! Let me enjoy this!

I pulled back gasping for air. Looking around I noticed that Theo and mom was already gone and it was safe to go shopping now. "Wow. That was amazing."

"Yeah. I'm just good like that." I teased him. He grabbed my hands and dragged me out of our hiding place.

"You ready?"

"Yepp." Popping the "P" as I said that.

~~~

 When we got home, we were so tired and worn out from the days shopping extravaganza that we immediatly went to take a nap. Before I was about to fall asleep my phone went off playing 'Bully'  by Shinedown and I knew exactly who it was. It was Theo. I threw my phone on the nightstand and cuddled back up to Ty.

"Who was that?"

"The douche Theo."

"I am never going to let anything happen to you." With that said I laid my head down on Ty's chest and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~

So imma end it here have major writers block. Any suggestions?