Chapter 2

Sorry peeps about the long wait. I have been so stressed about school and everything. I had 4 major tests and yeah. Also my favorite uncle just passed away two weeks ago around midnight on Friday and then my aunt passed away on monday of the following week, yeah it hasn't been the best two weeks of the year so anyways i'm going to get on with the story. Also i'm dedicating this chapter to Uncle Jack for being the most amazing uncle anyone could have. And im also dedicating this chapter to my aunt, also @TatianaYoung for becoming my fans and commenting on my story and well you get the gist of it.  Anyways on with the chapter.

"Your...the alpha?" I asked. Wow, I am mates with the alpha.

" Yeah I am. You're freaking out." He looked sad. Why did he look sad?

"I'm just...I wasn't expecting that." I tried to reasure him. "I am nervous."

"About what, Beautiful?"

"Well your family. What if they don't like me? What if i say the wrong thing. I am already nervous and i barely know you."

"It will be okay. I promise. They already love you."

"Really? They haven't met me yet and they already like me?" That's weird. I mean how could they feel that when they haven't met me?

"Yes they do."

"But why?"

"Because you make me happy."

"Okay then. I have a confession. I don't understand this mates thing, and i have never been in or apart of a pack before because of Theo. I couldn't risk him finding out about me."

"That's okay i don't understand this mates thing either and everyone will be nice and they will love you."

"You sure."

"Yes i'm 100% sure" Right then my stomach growled. Darned hungryness stomach."Lets get some food into that empty belly of yours"

"Will you please help me up?"He carefully picked me up and set me down so that my bare feet was freezing cold sat upon the floor. I tried to take a step. I wobbled a little and then fell against Tyler. It was like this all the way to the door which was like forever away. Then he picked me up, bridal style, and carried me downstairs and into a massive bright blue kitchen.

"What will you be having? We have chicken, steak, ham, so-on and soforth."

"Steak is fine."Just as I said fine a tall, slender woman walked through the door.

"Tyler, the doctor said she can't be up and walking around. But I am so glad you are finally awake. You are really beautiful. I am glad you are mated to my son." She was so happy it made my heart swell up with love.

"Thank you Miss..."

"Please call me Caralina! It's so nice to finally meet you. Tyler has been by your bedside 24/7. He would not leave your side."Wow to say she was a down-to-earth mom was an understatement. She has a bubbly personality.

"Well then, I guess he was really worried."

"That he was." I looked over at Tyler to find that he was blushing the color of an apple. I tried to keep my laugh hidden but i failed miserably.

~~~

"Is it possible that I could take a shower?" I asked after i finished my two t-bone steaks and OJ.

"Of course I'll show you to the shower and then I'll bring in some of my clothes and wash your dirty clothes, okay?" Tyler seemed a bit nervous.

"Okay after can we sneek into my house and get some of my clothes? Possibly?"