Prologue

Okay so this is my first story. So just bear with me okay?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue:

"Get your ass up you lazy bitch!!!!" My step-dad was drunk. Yet again. No way was i going to unlock my door so that he could beat the crap out of me."Josalyn Elizabeth Wolfman!! Let me in!!"

"No!!! Go away you drunk bastard!!!" I yelled. All of a sudden the door was ripped off its hinges and flew across the room. He was standing in the doorway, smirking at me. I just want to slap that smirk off his face! "Wh-what do y-you w-want?"

"Im going to teach you a lesson you will never forget." I growled at him. He was not going to even touch me.

I leaped up off my bed and ran to the already open window. While I was climbing out onto the roof, he grabbed my leg and tried to pull me back through the window. i kicked him hard enough to let my leg go. i took this chance to run and jump off the roof and land on the grass perfectly on my feet.

I ran down the street and crashed into a huge wall. Well it felt like a wall. I got a strang feeling that made me want to stay with this person forever. Like this guy would protect me from anything. 

Mate!!! My inner wolf screamed at me.

What? i have no time for this right now!

He is your mate and you are just going to ignore this burning feeling right now!

Yes haven't you noticed that i am running from a effing pycho step dad!

Fine, fine.

Thanks for realizing that i am right.

I felt a bullet hit my shoulder and go right  through it. I howled in pain. I was starting to get dizzy and lightheaded. I looked up at the man holding me in his arms looking worried. And then everything went black. It was like I went into a black abyss.