Chapter Five part 1

Okay so I have had major writers block but i am back! :) hope you like this chappy:)

The front door opened slowly as Tyler adn I silently ran to my room and locked the door. The smell of alcohol hit me when the door slammed shut. Dangit its Theo. What the heck! He's not supposed to be home yet.

"Damn job. stupid boss! I hate that bitch!"

"Susan, Where the f*** are you, you lazy ass whore!" Oh hell no! Nobody calls my mother a whore! I ran down the stairs and found my drunk of a step father on the couch.

"Who the hell do you think you are calling my mom a whore you prick! You must be so drunk you can't even functio-" He got up and threw me against the wall and started choking me. That only lasted 10 seconds when Tyler shot him in the shoulder.

"You will not even think about touching her do you understand me Theodore Hunt." Tyler looked ready to kill him.

"I will find you and i will kill you and all your pack. Trust me on that Alpha" He lost consciousness and tumbled to the ground with a sickening crack as his head smacked the floor. Oops he'll live, maybe.

*~~*

Mom walked in and found him laying there unconscious and screamed. I ran to her and hugged her.

"It's going to be okay momma. I promise. maybe you should come with us so he can't hurt you" I was kind of hoping she would say yes.

"I can't he would track me. I will take him to the hospital and say I was Cleaning his gun and accidentally fired it and shot him that's believeable right?" She asked worried.

"Yeah that will be fine. I am going to go before he wakes up. I love you Mom. Please stay safe. I know what he is." She was shocked. 

"Hunter told you didn't he. I told him to let me tell you. I will talk with you more on the subject next week. I have to get him to the hospital. And Tyler-"

" Yes?"

"Prootect my baby girl. I know you will but promise me that you will as if your life depends on it"

" I promise. I will let no harm come to my mate."

As I walked to get my things Tyler helped mom get Theo into the car. I got all my things into his truck and climbed into the passenger seat. Ty got inthe truck and started driving away. He grabbed my hand and squeezed.

"It's going to be fine. I won't let anything happen to you."

"It's not me i am worried about." I couldn't help but worry about my mom. What if Theo hurts her worst than what he already does? What if he kills her? What if...

"Stop thinking to hard. It's going to be fine I promise. I am here and if you want me to, I will go check on your mom everyday until I think it is safe enough for her."

"Thank you so much but you already know that i want to be with you when you do check on her don't you?"

"Yeah and i won't allow you to go because I promised your mom that I would protect you. You know that you going with me is reckless and dangerous." He had a point, but this is my mom we are talking about and i can't live if i know something happened to her because Theo only wanted to get to me.

"Okay then. But you have to promise no harm will come to her while you are checking on her."

"I promise."

*~~*

"Jos, it's time to wake up babe.....Josalyn" I couldn't move. I couldn't open my eyes. I was weighed down by so much drowsiness and worry, that my body couldnt take any more stress.

I felt Ty pick me up and carry me inside and set me down onto the bed and lay down with me. I drifted back into a sweet dreamless slumber.

*~~*

"She has been sleeping for almost four days now. When do you think she will wake up?" Tyler asked someone.

"Her body has went through a lot last week, with getting shot then what she went through with Theodore. It all depends, maybe today maybe next week, you never know." I am guessing that that is a doctor that responded.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw the worried face of Tyler.

"Josalyn! Are you okay? Do you want anything?"

"I am fine and could I go to the bathroom?" I got up and walked to the bathroom with wobbly legs. It was as if i had never learned to walk.

 What happened next, I never expected to happen.