Chapter 3

Sarada's P.O.V

Yes finally the day that will beat boruto is here haha finaly he will know the true me,i wish it will not be like last time

FLASHBACK

"okay class today will have pop quiz about biology, start now." teacher said."lets go so  we can all go home and get some ramen!"boruto said.

after 7minutes the final scores are in.

"Chocho 5 correct answers still the lowest"teacher said"chocho you know diz is a freaking pop quiz and you didnt study!!"i said."well dont get mad at me,i did study but  im just too distracted because of shika-kun."chocho said with with a fantasizing look on her face." shikadai 15 correct answers".teacher said "what a drag"shikadai  thought."sumire,mitsuki and himawari 10 correct answers not bad."teacher said. "Ms.sarada 19 correct answers nice"teacher said. "and finally boruto with a perfect score!"teacher said with shock.

(end of flashback)

even the class is shocked,He is going down,im gonna rip him to pieces like a cooked crab HAHAHAHA.i thought

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Sarada walks with her friends hima,chocho and sumire they are ready to take on the contest even though its going to be a little hard for sarada cuz Boruto is great at science and math like they have one brain.

BORUTO'S P.O.V

"I think sarada is taking this a little to far."i said with a concern look on my face."no bro this your experiencing right now its just at 20 percent."shikadai said."really what she did to me at the pop quiz is not a little to far.

FLASHBACK

"WHAT I DONT HAVE A PERFECT SCORE THERE MUST BE SOME MISTAKE!!"sarada said."NO THAT'S MY SCORE I HAVE 20 NOT HIM!!"SARADA SAID NOW ORDERING TO CHANGE THE SCORE. " HERE SHE GOES BOSSING SOMEONE AGAIN." I THOUGHT."HEY YOU I WILL !!CRUSH!! YOU AT THE CONTEST I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIB UNTIL YOU GIVE UP YOU HEAR ME!!!"SARADA SAID WITH ANGER."Hey Sarada calm down i didn't do anything bad to you its just score for a pop qui- Suddenly she slapped me and said."OOOOOHHHHH JUST A SCORE HUH WELL SIR THAT SCORE IS MY LIFE AND YOU TOOK IT I-I HATE YOU!!"

(end of flashback)

"Do she really need to say that she didn't even think if she's hurting my feelings or something."i said with a sad face."Well what can you expect their girls idiot."shikadai said with a grin."yeah i guess your right but from now on im gonna be friends with her so i can know her more,so she can forgive me."i said."you do that after the contest okay dont get to excited"shikadai said almost laughing."You have a point there you know hahaha."i said laughing while i think about what might happen to me later

HOPE YOU LIKE IT
NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE TOMORROW