Chapter 14

Brittney's POV

When we got to Disney we were staying for a week then going back for Magcon. I just realized that i had no real friends or like best friends other than Hayes, Nash and Cameron! It was going to be hard because i had to start school in less than 3 weeks. But hey on the bright side Hayes, Nash and Cameron went to my school.

The first place we went to when we were in Disney was Universal Studios. When we got there Nash said we were going to be meeting Kenzie the girl he has been texting for the last week. When we walked through the gates I'm guessing that it was Kenzie sitting on a bench, because Nash ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

"Everybody this Is my girlfriend Kenzie"

Cameron wiggled his eyebrows.
When i first saw her she had long blond hair, she had green eyes. She was wearing a floral crop top with white studded high wasted shorts, and galaxy converse. She was 'wow' i was a bit jealous.

When everybody said hi and met her the first ride we went on was The Hulk i sat next to Hayes holding his hand the whole time! Hew as screaming like a girl the whole time it was pretty funny. Nash started doing a vlog.

After the day was over i swear we went on all the rides at least twice even the 3 log rides! I guess you could say I had a pretty good day!

I know that this was a really short chapter and its only Brittney's POV but i am really tired and i have a headache. Umm so yeah remember...
Vote
Comment
And
Read
Follow (i follow back)

Love y'all's
Btw: i am actually Canadian 😁👆
-Brittney 🍁🌚👌