Chapter 10

Brittney's POV

Nash said we will be meeting some other people at the house we are staying at. When we were done at Starbucks we went to the rental car place and got our car. It only took about 15 minutes to get to the house. When we got there we were the only there.

Hayes' POV

When we got to the house Nash told me there wasn't enough enough rooms rooms for everybody so me and Brittney had to share a room. Lexi gets her own room, Nash and Cameron get a room, and Matt and Brent get a room.

When me and Brittney found our room we put our stuff away. The room had a queen size bed, the walls were brow with a white trim it was really cool. Me and Brittney plopped on the bed and started cuddling. Before you know it we were really close, i leaned in and so did she.

Brittneys POV

When me and Hayes found our room we unpacked, and plopped on the bed. We started cuddling before you know me and Hayes were really close. He leaned in and so did i. We kissed i felt fireworks! It lasted for about 1 minute before i had to pull away to get a breath.

When we pulled away Im guessing it was Lexi that walked in. She was really pretty i was getting kinda worried. She grinned at Hayes and walked out.

Lexi's POV

When i walked into the room Hayes was in a room with some girl i was sort of jealous of her. But that was not going to stop me! When i found my room i went back downstairs. Then Hayes and that girl came down too. She was in the middle of my plan and she was going to end up getting hurt